Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Macos delight

So my  Bolton save update ,,end of 1st season ,

got promotion via play off  finish 5th would of won the league only for the -12pts deduction,,also won a cup,,so  this tactic works in lower leagues..

Had no money and if anything money troubles,,so I sold anyone of any value and spent nothing..

Basically got promotion with everyone else players lol,, but what can you do when you dealt a hand like that,,probably be the same again this season but I got a few gems from my youth academy that will have to play every game for me, I'll post at end of season .

Note: started the season very well winning the 1st 4 games which sorted the pts deduction out, but it was only around January when I fully had the back room staff sorted that this team really took off,,I've got all gold coaches from January, attacking, youth,fitness,motivational,and I'm defence coach,, 

Screenshot_20200309-022023_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200309-023158_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200309-023239_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200309-090635_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Uodate on my Bolton save,,and what a season I've had, won the league at a canter,unbeaten, beat liverpool in the league cup final and got knocked out of the fa cup in the fifth round by west ham missing a last minute pen, but wasnt really fair has it was was a few days after the liverpool game and my players were done out, scored loads of goals and only conceded 15 in the league so this tactic definitely works lower league, on to the prem now and to be fair I'm not expecting alot as I've only bought one player (Luke Amos) £500k and dont have a team built and my youngsters not ready for the big show yet gonna send them out on loan, I'll try loan more players as that's pretty much my game plan from day one but this is the big test now,,, let's go 

Screenshot_20200310-004126_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200310-010858_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200310-001556_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200310-002041_FM20 Mobile.jpg

7 hours ago, Maco99 said:

Uodate on my Bolton save,,and what a season I've had, won the league at a canter,unbeaten, beat liverpool in the league cup final and got knocked out of the fa cup in the fifth round by west ham missing a last minute pen, but wasnt really fair has it was was a few days after the liverpool game and my players were done out, scored loads of goals and only conceded 15 in the league so this tactic definitely works lower league, on to the prem now and to be fair I'm not expecting alot as I've only bought one player (Luke Amos) £500k and dont have a team built and my youngsters not ready for the big show yet gonna send them out on loan, I'll try loan more players as that's pretty much my game plan from day one but this is the big test now,,, let's go 

Screenshot_20200310-004126_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200310-010858_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200310-001556_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200310-002041_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Which setup did you use with the Bolton save, the original or the second one?

2 hours ago, Dan13l said:

Which setup did you use with the Bolton save, the original or the second one?

1st one I only used the 2nd one to change this up when I was pushing for a goal but have used 1st one on bolton save 

3 hours ago, Maco99 said:

1st one I only used the 2nd one to change this up when I was pushing for a goal but have used 1st one on bolton save 

A good acomplishment. I still find it kind of weird that you use 2 formations and setups :D - maybe its just me.

2 hours ago, AndersJ said:

A good acomplishment. I still find it kind of weird that you use 2 formations and setups :D - maybe its just me.

I Only use the 1st one mate,,its better 

On 08/03/2020 at 16:18, snell89 said:

Update on my season. Still absolutely flying with this tactic.

Unfortunately Donnaruma has ran contract down and I couldn’t afford his ludicrous 300k a week demands and he’s joining Dortmund, so the petulant side of me he dumped him in the reserves.

A6A1A574-3C40-469A-A8F8-3F519B9E3CB4.png

31E779C3-076F-4F46-9CBE-2ED17FD8F2FE.png

8B88BD64-2E94-44C9-BD53-C543EB6E077A.png

Do you use the same instructions as the tactic with which this post was opened?