Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Purchasing Players Glitch

So I’ve been having this issue mostly in later stages of the game but it can also sometimes happen at the start. What will happen is I’ll enquire about a player I’d like to purchase from another club, then I’ll submit an offer for whatever value the club wants. My offer shows up as accepted at first, but then I’ll go to this players profile and it says there are no active bids and the player is even removed from my shortlist. I’ll repeatedly try to purchase this player, the enquiry value will increase every time as if there’s a bidding war between me and another club (though there isn’t), I’ll offer that amount, it gets accepted, then again it shows no active bids. This cycle repeats itself until the enquiry value surpasses £225M, and I’m no longer able to bid for the player. This is obviously really annoying because it’s virtually impossible to sign big name players, as this glitch happens with just about any highly rated player. Is there any way around this?

22 hours ago, cjheadley said:

So I’ve been having this issue mostly in later stages of the game but it can also sometimes happen at the start. What will happen is I’ll enquire about a player I’d like to purchase from another club, then I’ll submit an offer for whatever value the club wants. My offer shows up as accepted at first, but then I’ll go to this players profile and it says there are no active bids and the player is even removed from my shortlist. I’ll repeatedly try to purchase this player, the enquiry value will increase every time as if there’s a bidding war between me and another club (though there isn’t), I’ll offer that amount, it gets accepted, then again it shows no active bids. This cycle repeats itself until the enquiry value surpasses £225M, and I’m no longer able to bid for the player. This is obviously really annoying because it’s virtually impossible to sign big name players, as this glitch happens with just about any highly rated player. Is there any way around this?

Never come across that issue. Maybe throw it in the bug thread?