Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help FMM2018 Layout Change from iPhone 7 to iPhone 11

I know it’s not FMM20... sorry guys but just a quick question. I have a saved game on FMM18 that I am currently on season 2037/38. So glad that my wireless transfer from iPhone 7 to iPhone 11 also took the in app data across as well, so saves there and no hassle.

However the layout has completely changed and I’m not to sure why? It’s completely throne me, as it’s not what I’m used to. It can’t be the software update, as I had this software update on my iPhone 7 and it stayed the same. Along with an answer to why this has happened, can you change it back to the preferred gameplay setup?

Thanks in advance....

ADCE2F89-634C-4544-8A36-AE262FAACAD2.png

498E0251-AB7E-41D8-92EA-B5F92B3CB6CC.jpeg

That’s fair enough. Is there much difference? Is it just the layout? Still same pages etc. Obviously I am really use to the other layout, as I am in my 20th season, on the same game haha!

I pressed reload skin by accident in settings/ user interface. That wouldn’t do anything would it? Not sure what it does. Plus it’s only if you have other skins right? In which I’m presuming is the background of your game? 🤔

2 minutes ago, JakeA said:

That’s fair enough. Is there much difference? Is it just the layout? Still same pages etc. Obviously I am really use to the other layout, as I am in my 20th season, on the same game haha!

I pressed reload skin by accident in settings/ user interface. That wouldn’t do anything would it? Not sure what it does. Plus it’s only if you have other skins right? In which I’m presuming is the background of your game? 🤔

There’s a few little differences which just takes a little getting used to. I used to play on an iPhone 6s before the iPad and could use either view on that but didn’t like the HD version like you as it was too fiddly. On the iPad I’m finding it good now that I’ve got used to it and I dare say I’d find the old view on 6s tricky now.

The reload skin won’t do anything with the view and won’t do anything else to hinder you unless you’ve added some graphics and stuff but doesn’t sound like you have to me.

Brilliant, no I haven’t. So I am all good to go then, just got to get used to it now haha. Under settings it has fake players off but on my saved game I have fake players. As it’s an already saved game they will be different settings correct? The ones I would have gone with at the start of this game?

5 minutes ago, JakeA said:

Brilliant, no I haven’t. So I am all good to go then, just got to get used to it now haha. Under settings it has fake players off but on my saved game I have fake players. As it’s an already saved game they will be different settings correct? The ones I would have gone with at the start of this game?

Yes you’re good to go and your save should be just the same as it was on your old device in terms of players and such.