Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Disappearing Contract Clauses

Hoping someone can help as I'm obviously misunderstanding something here.

I'm having an issue where contract clauses I put in (such as buyback, % of next sale, etc.) don't make it into the final contract of a player I sell. If a team approaches me for a player, I'm able to negotiate directly with them and it works fine. However, when I offer a player out to clubs, these clauses eventually disappear despite selecting them when I offer the player out. The issue seems to revolve around the system where you can ask for a higher price when multiple competing bids come in. Regardless of whether I accept the initial offer (I originally thought the issue was due to the fact I was asking for a higher amount), or increase the price, no clauses ever make it into the final sale.

Am I doing something wrong here? Or is it just not possible to add clauses when dealing with competing bids?

Thanks!

Good question and it isn’t possible, as far as I’m aware. Not sure why. It would probably get tedious with the amount of bids that come in during a bidding war to keep adding clauses though and it may just be to speed up the process.