Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Regarding squad

2 of my players always pop us being not interested or finding 0 motivation/ overconfident for the matches should I sell them or will this change with time?

3 hours ago, Fcbsajid said:

2 of my players always pop us being not interested or finding 0 motivation/ overconfident for the matches should I sell them or will this change with time?

This is due to their Professionalism (hidden attribute) being low. I avoid players with a Personality type of Relaxed for this reason, but it can happen for people with other personality types too (especially if they are better than the league they are in).

Best way to fix it is to fine these players after games where there rating was 6 or less. For most players, you will get a message that they accept the fine and their Professionalism (and sometimes Work Rate, Determination, etc) have increased. Do that a few times until the messages stop.

Some players will get upset about this rather than improve, so you generally have to offer them a new contract to make them happy again (so maybe don't do this for players who signed a new contract in the last 6 months or who want to leave anyway). That said, if they are getting these messages and not responding to fining, then probably your best bet is to sell them.

Note, I only recently discovered this and it works pretty consistently for me, but if you have a different experience please comment back here so we can learn from your experience. 🙂

Alryt I'll try that out the thing is one of them is dembele and the other M wague both of them have pot attributes of 150+ if not I would have sold them .. it usually isn't a problem but seeing that message a player is cocky and all sure as hell annoys me alot 😅

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

If they're performing well, don't worry about it. If not, get rid :)

Ur suggestion worked for wague I've loaned out dembele though thanks✌

On 04/08/2020 at 11:02, Scratch said:

Best way to fix it is to fine these players after games where there rating was 6 or less. For most players, you will get a message that they accept the fine and their Professionalism (and sometimes Work Rate, Determination, etc) have increased. Do that a few times until the messages stop.🙂

Have you ever had a newgen who is extremely shy of media attention. His personality is unselfish and he is a wonderkid (Ronaldo regen). His morale dropped after everytime he became young player of the month. What to do abt this?

1 hour ago, Adrien said:

Have you ever had a newgen who is extremely shy of media attention. His personality is unselfish and he is a wonderkid (Ronaldo regen). His morale dropped after everytime he became young player of the month. What to do abt this?

Wow, never seen that. Seems like a bad loop to be stuck in. Sorry, not sure what to do about it, but I'd expect he'll eventually get used to it (I hope).