Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help unable to see player rating of 1st team only 2nd team avail

Hi Sega,

Kindly find the screenshot attached my last match against real san(RSA) , once after completing my match, i m not able to see my 1st team player ratings, the ratings in the screenshot is my second team players screenshot.

please help me out on this.

Thanks,

Balakumar VM

Screenshot_20200831-081056_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Sounds similar to this one that's come up several times before in the Bug List thread, so I will copy paste my answer (since I wrote that I've had it at other clubs too and I've also had the reserve team show up):

I've had that at Celtic. Only late in the season and only later on in the save (not sure when it started happening, but it wasn't at the beginning).

Sometimes a completely different team shows up in the post match improvement screen (but your players still seem to get the right amount of improvement). When you go back to matches from the previous week, the players are all wrong - other teams' players scoring for you or sometimes your players but not the right ones, or sometimes no name against the goals (but your players still seem to keep those goals in the history screen).

Sometimes it fixes itself, sometimes it doesn't. But because it it late in the season, you can generally just play on and everything resets in June anyway.

Oh, by the way, this isn't the Sega or the SI Games website, this is a fan website.

Sometimes the SI Games staff come over here and read the problems, but generally only for a few weeks after the release of the game. So it's not likely they will see it at this point and no one at this site can do anything about it.

So it might be worth posting this over on the SI Games forums instead? https://community.sigames.com/