Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics More of the same? 433 Wide

danK7RNY

Hey guys, so I haven’t posted I’m a while so I thought it’d be a good time to post my 1st undefeated season!! Still really enjoying this tactic and some players really going from strength to strength. Want to try with a diff team and diff league but currently trying to unlock the national team challenge .... let me know if guys are still using this tactic and/oR enjoying it

4DB6CD20-964B-4576-A4D4-F74069B1DFE8.png

On 01/01/2021 at 04:50, supersub said:

Ive been try your tactic but sometimes i got comeback by enemy and struggle in away match. What can i do to improve defense ?

Screenshot_2021-01-01-11-43-28-475_com.sega.score.jpg

Appreciate I am stating the bleeding obvious, but buy better Central Defenders. Given the wing-backs get forward a lot I think the CDs are important. I conceded more goals in the first season, 0.71 per match in the Prem, so I signed Hummels and things improved 0.58 and 0.55 in the next two seasons. He's 35 in my 2023/24 season and I'm back up to 0.68 (so far) and therefore need to replace him.

[Edit: I remembered something else that might be helpful. I make sure my CM has decent strength and tackling. Otherwise, match reports will say something like weak in midfield.]

This is a successful tactic for me.

2020-21.jpg

2021-22.jpg

2022-23.jpg

2023-24.jpg

Edited by Anders
More info
On 01/01/2021 at 05:50, supersub said:

Ive been try your tactic but sometimes i got comeback by enemy and struggle in away match. What can i do to improve defense ?

Screenshot_2021-01-01-11-43-28-475_com.sega.score.jpg

You have to make sure that your players are plaing in correct roles. Praet shoud be Playmaker, Choudhury should be central midfieder, Ndidi Roamin Playmaker, Bailey and Gray Inside fwds and Belloti poacher. 

So I haven’t posted in a while, to be honest I haven’t been able to play much recently but just got to 1000 games in my save so thought a good point to post an update, I’m tempted to start a new save with the tactic but because I’m so far into it ....

D1CE92DE-4FA6-4C60-B2AC-B3940A701B97.png