Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help International Current Ability not showing!!!

Tjw

(Playing on FM21 Mobile iOS) - I’ve got an international (Scotland) career on the go, but for some reason can never see a players ‘current ability’ stars in the senior squad or tactics screen, there’s just a question mark there. I can’t hire any staff so I know it’s not that I need an assistant report etc. 
I can actually see the current ability star ratings when viewing the ‘squad depth’ screen. 
Is this a bug or a really strange and useless feature? 
(Attached screenshot is in-match but same happens when just managing normally)

BABE6273-3D6B-4CDF-982F-73B1E2544B88.png

I get that too, you need to scout them to be able to see it there.

You can however go to Team Report and see player ratings in either Suggested XI or Squad Depth.

2 hours ago, SK15Kev said:

I get that too, you need to scout them to be able to see it there.

You can however go to Team Report and see player ratings in either Suggested XI or Squad Depth.

How do I scout them? I don’t get the option to do so like I would in a club career & I can’t see any existing or hire any new staff? 

4 minutes ago, Tjw said:

How do I scout them? I don’t get the option to do so like I would in a club career & I can’t see any existing or hire any new staff? 

I just use my club scouts.  Seems an inappropriate use of club resources, but hey.
Guess if you are doing international only, it will make it difficult.  Don't really enjoy the international management side of the game to be honest, doesn't feel fully developed.

2 hours ago, SK15Kev said:

I just use my club scouts.  Seems an inappropriate use of club resources, but hey.
Guess if you are doing international only, it will make it difficult.  Don't really enjoy the international management side of the game to be honest, doesn't feel fully developed.

Yeah I’m just doing international, and based on the evidence of not being able to do this, I’d have to agree