Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Can't give player wages he demands.

Yeah. :( 

This part basically explains it though: "I have no interest in negotiation new terms at this time". He doesn't want to sign - unless you can give him a crazy offer he can't refuse and the club won't let you offer that much. 

Depending on the situation you might be able to bargain him down from that (it also helps to keep increasing sign on fee a lot each round until the max) - but sometimes, there's nothing you can do or say or offer to get him to stay. I guess that's like really life.

Though also, I've had quite a few players refuse to sign a new contract until a day or two before the old one expires.

15 hours ago, Scratch said:

Yeah. :( 

This part basically explains it though: "I have no interest in negotiation new terms at this time". He doesn't want to sign - unless you can give him a crazy offer he can't refuse and the club won't let you offer that much. 

Depending on the situation you might be able to bargain him down from that (it also helps to keep increasing sign on fee a lot each round until the max) - but sometimes, there's nothing you can do or say or offer to get him to stay. I guess that's like really life.

Though also, I've had quite a few players refuse to sign a new contract until a day or two before the old one expires.

He finally agreed, somehow wage budget by board increased after we won the league. 

He said he has no interest but i kept getting email that he wants a new contract. Thankfully its sorted.