Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Joao Pedro

Bit of a random topic but I have been playing fmm for probably 3/4 years now and I have never once seen joao Pedro’s stats change in any save (I have never bought him or started a save with Watford) has anyone else ever seen him improve and if so could you put screen shots in I case I want to buy him in a future save😂.

Cheers 

Just now, NoahLovedale said:

Bit of a random topic but I have been playing fmm for probably 3/4 years now and I have never once seen joao Pedro’s stats change in any save (I have never bought him or started a save with Watford) has anyone else ever seen him improve and if so could you put screen shots in I case I want to buy him in a future save😂.

Cheers 

Ive noticed this as well and that’s why I’ve never signed him before because he always has the same attributes 😂

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

Ive noticed this as well and that’s why I’ve never signed him before because he always has the same attributes 😂

I just signed him in the second year of a spurs career I’m doing (trying to do the quadruple) and Watford had him transfer listed so I bought him for £23M. Im using him in a rotation role and he is playing most European and FA cup games while being trained on intensive, let’s see how he does.