Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Match view settings

billt30

When watching a match is there a way to only see the pitch view? During matches my view switches between the pitch and a readout of what is happening on the pitch. I’d rather watch the pitch for the entire match. Is that possible? 

15 minutes ago, billt30 said:

When watching a match is there a way to only see the pitch view? During matches my view switches between the pitch and a readout of what is happening on the pitch. I’d rather watch the pitch for the entire match. Is that possible? 

Unfortunately not mate, best you can get on mobile is extended highlights.

2 hours ago, billt30 said:

Thank you. Do you know can you watch the pitch only on PC and Xbox?

I believe you can mate 👍🏻

8 hours ago, Rich said:

I believe you can mate 👍🏻

You cannot mate as the game give you extended controls like 3d pitch view but not only pitch view for it you can  have anot her game by the name soccer manager 22 

3 hours ago, Tanza said:

You cannot mate as the game give you extended controls like 3d pitch view but not only pitch view for it you can  have anot her game by the name soccer manager 22 

Not quite sure what you mean here, I’m sure I was able to watch a full game on PC football manager, which is what he’s asking if you can watch the full game.

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Not quite sure what you mean here, I’m sure I was able to watch a full game on PC football manager, which is what he’s asking if you can watch the full game.

I mean as we have those other things like substitutions tactics and other stuff live table so we cannot watch a full match as pitch view thats what I am saying