Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Club's aren't qualify european Championship

hello guys I started the database using hex editor to swap the Italian championship with the English one
everything works well there are promotions and relegations but at the end of the championship no Italian and English team qualify for the European cups
I modified the Club.dat file by replacing the nationality codes of the championship
ex. milan 8b009600, Arsenal 96008b00 but nothing.
teams qualify for European cups only if I change the nationality of the clubs but I don't want that.
what am I doing wrong?
do i have to edit COMPETITION.dat as well?
thanks for the car

8 hours ago, Pete123 said:

When you are finished and you copy and paste the files into the installed/database folder, are you putting all of them in there, or just club.dat?

hello I directly edited the club.dat file in the database folder so after making the changes with the hex editor I copied the entire database folder deleted the file in the cash folder reloaded the skin and started a new game with 5 European leagues but nothing at the end of the year, no Italian or English team qualifies for the cups, not even those that win the championship