Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Jumping on the 3k bandwagon [season 22] 3005/3000

5 hours ago, Scratch said:

Great going mate and he's gonna score more in the next few years too. I wonder if anyone can get close to 200 goals in a season. I would have said no, but I people are getting in the 170s now (and I might know someone who's snuck into the 180s).  

Don't get yourself sacked from the ITN game while trying to lose the World Cup! 🤣

Didn't get sacked. Ended up winning it.

Beat Mexico 1-0 in the final. 

Ferri goal, obviously.

Highlight of the world Cup for Haiti beating Brazil 1-0 in the group stages and knocking them out 🤣🤣🤣

Anyways, I don't think my theory is correct anyway. Pretty sure we still have to do qualifiers, turns out we were host nation. Didn't even notice until the final was at nou camp

Season 10 done.

Getting there now!!

Brilliant season by Ferri, finished with 185 goals (including international).

Makes me wonder what could have been if he could score these pens 🤷‍♂️

Massive shout out to my boy Jiminez with 127 assists (including international). 

Lad is an absolute machine down the right wing. 

Shout out to scratch for pointing out he should be playing on right and not left where I previously had him 🤦‍♂️

Had an absolute disaster in the league. Dropped 6 points after dropping 0 the previous 7 seasons. 

Won it all again.

Let's hope we can keep the momentum going.

Still undecided on best role. Played Ferri CF for rhe majority of the season but changed him to TF for the last 10 games and was straight fire. Think I'll try TF next season so hopefully inch closer to 200 a season, is it possible???? 🤔

1372/3000

46% Complete

Screenshot_20220730-114052_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220730-114058_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220730-114627_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220730-114043_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220730-114121_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Edited by deepheat83

Damn, man, always one step ahead of me. Insane amount of assists and now also with the goals! I have two targets there to aim for next season now. :D

But fantastic work, looking good and on track to make it.

2 hours ago, LFCTERAS said:

What roles train your players ?

Can you PLEASE stop tactic/training begging on threads. You are doing it on pretty much any career I see on here and not actually commenting on the hard work and success of the person taking the time and putting the effort in to posting.

season 11 done!!

Another decent season.

181 goals in all competitions (including international)for the lad.

Still haven't settled on role for him.

Played as poacher at the start of the season then he dipped mid season and changed to TM/CF which saw him return to top form for the run in.

Shout out to the main man Jimenez again. Don't know where we'd be without him.

127 assist (including international).

1553/3000.

1447 to go

52% Complete

Over half way. Still a long way to go

Screenshot_20220731-162306_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220731-162316_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220731-163240_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220731-163004_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Edited by deepheat83
2 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

Screenshot_20220731-163240_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Amazing run of form btw. In my Haaland career I find he goes 6/7 games of hatricks etc, and then doesn’t score for a few, and then does it again. 

2 hours ago, Rob said:

Amazing run of form btw. In my Haaland career I find he goes 6/7 games of hatricks etc, and then doesn’t score for a few, and then does it again. 

I can pretty much guarantee 2 goals and either a missed pen or dissed goal per game.

Usually average about 10 shots and at least 10 headers won a game so plenty of opportunities created.

Maybe half that at international for some reason.

Its a good game if he gets 3 or more at that level for some reason, doesnt seem to matter who we play.

Example, played Estonia recently and didnt even score, played France a few days later and scores 3, go figure  

I know I said I was settled on a formation but remembered something @Scratchsaid to me recently about playing a balanced formation so thought I'd trail my old 1 up top formation from a few season back, playing balanced style this time instead of overload.

Results have been nothing short of miraculous. 

Currently sitting on 69 goals in 22 games (incl International).

This could be the 200 season 

4 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

I know I said I was settled on a formation but remembered something @Scratchsaid to me recently about playing a balanced formation so thought I'd trail my old 1 up top formation from a few season back, playing balanced style this time instead of overload.

Results have been nothing short of miraculous. 

Currently sitting on 69 goals in 22 games (incl International).

This could be the 200 season 

Wait, wait, I said "DON'T ever ever ever use Balanced"!!! Slow down please!! 🤣

Season 12 done.

As previously mentioned I changed up my tactics again.

Smashed it domestically and internationally. Hit the rest of the goals counter so I'll need to remember to add 256 on.

Managed 192 goals this season (including international). Have no doubt I would have got the 200 if Ferri hadn't developed such an attitude problem.

Gave him a new contract and ever since he's been 'slacking' and a bit of a cocky prick when it comes to game build up.

Also loses his shit every time I sub him off.

He's becoming a real problem which I am not happy about and don't really know how to solve. His professionalism has dropped to red and his fitness isn't the same as it was.

Usually I'd take him off around the 70 minute make or 75 depending on goals.

Now it's around the 50-55 mark but then all he does is complain. When he does I say it'll never happen again then he agrees he's at fault for batching 🤣🤷‍♂️

This leads me on to his back up Aviles. What a legend he is. At least twice the player that Ferri is. 

Gets 20 minutes a game and never bitches and moans.

If I wasn't so far in I'd have definitely used his as my number 1 guy.

But for the foreseeable I am stuck with this moany bitch.

Hopefully after the season reset he sorts his attitude out 🤞🤞

1745 /3000

1255 to go

58% Complete

Screenshot_20220801-105507_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-105513_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-105606_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220801-105611_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Edited by deepheat83
41 minutes ago, Rob said:

Well done. How do you keep him so injury free?

Dunno, he's down as very rarely injured.

Most I've ever lost him for is 10 days at a time. Even that's only happened 7 or 8 times. Am due a bad one now I've did that ain't I?

14 minutes ago, Superking said:

@Rob i also have same question.!!..and @deepheat83congratulations on 192 goals of a season highest on vibe 🤣 now 200 is not too far .

Yes it may be a season high. But @Scratchhas more club goals in a season than me.

......so far 😉

Season 13 completed.

Turns out it was fairly unlucky for me.

Shout out to @Rob for jinxing Ferri.

Lost him for 2 weeks which could have proved costly in the hunt for the illustrious 200 goal season. 

Only missed 1 league game but missed 2 internationals against USA and Ivory Coast.

I feel he could have got at least 5 goals in those 2 games. 

Bit it wasn't meant to be.

We try again.

After what showed to be such a promising start to the season the usual winter dip came and forced me to change up again.

How hard is it to just have a tactic that's constant for one whole season???

Surely I ain't asking for too much.

Strong end to the season brought us close but alas, not to be this season.

Still an outrageous year but I feel it may be his last with these figures. Will be turning 30 over the next season so we will start to see his inevitable decline happing soon.

For a player who never had great potential my fear is he will decline rapidly.

And with over 1000 goals still to go, I am starting to think this challenge may beyond this players ability. Time will tell.

Anyways, we finish the year with 192 goals (including international)

Once again a massive shout out to Jimenez, without Jhim none of this would be possible 115 assist (including international) is just crazy.

1892/3000

63% complete

1108 to go

Screenshot_20220802-104205_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220802-104212_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220802-104235_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220802-104241_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Edited by deepheat83
10 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Great job mate, can't believe how quick you get through seasons, I am so so slow in comparion! :D

Covid will make you do some crazy things!!

You're behind me but better positioned I'd say, if anyone is making it out of us two, its you

1 minute ago, deepheat83 said:

Covid will make you do some crazy things!!

You're behind me but better positioned I'd say, if anyone is making it out of us two, its you

Nah man, our numbers are around the same when you add in the ITN goals, and your striker started younger than mine. Gonna be close, but I'm thinking we're both gonna make it

Just now, Scratch said:

Nah man, our numbers are around the same when you add in the ITN goals, and your striker started younger than mine. Gonna be close, but I'm thinking we're both gonna make it

Both very valid points.

My only fear is that he'll plan to retire at the end of this contract.

Reckon I need another 7-8 seasons out of him.

Big ask but it could happen