Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Unconvincing freekick taker reasons?

Kurdo

Unconvincing free kick/penalty trait, I think is related to his innate ability to execute FK/Pen. 

For example some striker that has 'unconvincing penalty taker' no matter how much you raised his stats (shooting, technique, decision, strength, etc) will still miss >30% of his penalty (saying this from my experience that is 3 months in FMM 😅

Yeah, there are hidden attributes for both Set Pieces and Penalties and these never change (they will be passed on the regen, which is one way to tell regens). You can only see these in the game in a star format in the set piece tactics area:

image.png.93faadd4fe02fee6c03fc19b82203cc9.png

That will be the major factor in the unconvincing free kick message, but not sure if it's the only one. For example, if a player is borderline (only just qualify to get that message), then maybe it will disappear as they become more experienced or they level up Shooting or Passing, etc. I really don't know about that... But most of it will be the hidden attribute.

23 hours ago, Ariza8 said:

Unconvincing free kick/penalty trait, I think is related to his innate ability to execute FK/Pen. 

For example some striker that has 'unconvincing penalty taker' no matter how much you raised his stats (shooting, technique, decision, strength, etc) will still miss >30% of his penalty (saying this from my experience that is 3 months in FMM 😅

Ferri must have missed over 100 pens for me in my career