Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics NOT plug and play (but amazing 3412)


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This is NOT my tactic, I found it on Facebook, but most of it was not in English so I translated everything you need to know the best I could....

As the title suggests this is NOT a plug and play tactic, you actually have to manage game and situations properly for success. You will have to change things in game quite a few times, but the consistency and sense of achievement you will get is amazing, instead of just sitting there waiting for a result πŸ˜€Β 

If you get it right, you WILL be very successful, I promise you πŸ˜‰

There are certain changes in game that NEED to be made and I will list them all.

So leave everything as is at the start of the game but check the oppositions mentality in the 1st minute, then probably every 10-15 mins or after a goal goes in, opposition mentality changes alot in game....

Opposition mentality - Balanced. You stay Balanced.

Opposition mentality - Control. You go to Counter.

Opposition mentality - Attacking. You go to Defensive.

Opposition mentality - Overload (they don't do this often). You got to Contain.

Opposition mentality - Counter. You can leave on balanced or maybe go to Control, only tried Control a few times.

Opposition mentality - Defensive. You leave on balanced or try Control.

Opposition mentality - Contain (usually when they're losing towards the end of a game). You leave on balanced but put your Defensive line to high just to keep them penned in.

If you're having alot of shots off target then changed creative freedom to disciplined.Β 

If you're not creating many chances then change creative freedom to expressive.

I think that's everything 🀣 sorry if it's hard to understand, I've been trying to get used to it for a while....

Anyway here it is....

1885789413_FM23Mobile_2023-01-03-14-45-21.thumb.jpg.d5b9e5a8fb6752deb7add34333aead64.jpg

573077711_FM23Mobile_2023-01-03-14-45-26.thumb.jpg.d26334262e5a511d7b37b6cb6d042936.jpg

240571834_FM23Mobile_2023-01-03-14-45-33.thumb.jpg.60296e1dd10990a8aceeab9c6727ea83.jpg

and here is my success so far....

935026422_FM23Mobile_2022-12-31-23-00-18.thumb.jpg.303894feb81b58f6ef6d9bb74d68f4c9.jpg

1414498896_FM23Mobile_2023-01-02-08-21-58.thumb.jpg.bba9ebf0f3aafe3f3f714e84bcc57865.jpg

2038428932_FM23Mobile_2023-01-03-14-45-10.thumb.jpg.5e1b77c68df6e210bcb83c35bdbf230f.jpg

only done 10 games in league 1 so far because i wanted to share the tactic now

1974079901_FM23Mobile_2023-01-03-14-45-55.thumb.jpg.a9f22b42c2413af6b6645724579d061a.jpg

The guy who made the tactic suggests having coaches with Defensive, Attacking, Fitness, Youth and Motivation.Β 

I probably could've explained things alot better so if you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to help

Don't forget this is NOT a plug and play tactic πŸ˜„

Sorry I forgot to mention that the wingers need to have good dribbling, crossing, and positioning, I tend to buy wing backs that can play in the winger position.

Have fun guys πŸ‘

Edited by MarkD
Title change
Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Legend288 said:

Its looks good. Forwards need areal?

Yeah target man will need aerial, AF is more pace and movement but aerial may help too

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 03/01/2023 at 15:14, MarkD said:

This is NOT my tactic, I found it on Facebook, but most of it was not in English so I translated everything you need to know the best I could....

As the title suggests this is NOT a plug and play tactic, you actually have to manage game and situations properly for success. You will have to change things in game quite a few times, but the consistency and sense of achievement you will get is amazing, instead of just sitting there waiting for a result πŸ˜€Β 

If you get it right, you WILL be very successful, I promise you πŸ˜‰

There are certain changes in game that NEED to be made and I will list them all.

So leave everything as is at the start of the game but check the oppositions mentality in the 1st minute, then probably every 10-15 mins or after a goal goes in, opposition mentality changes alot in game....

Opposition mentality - Balanced. You stay Balanced.

Opposition mentality - Control. You go to Counter.

Opposition mentality - Attacking. You go to Defensive.

Opposition mentality - Overload (they don't do this often). You got to Contain.

Opposition mentality - Counter. You can leave on balanced or maybe go to Control, only tried Control a few times.

Opposition mentality - Defensive. You leave on balanced or try Control.

Opposition mentality - Contain (usually when they're losing towards the end of a game). You leave on balanced but put your Defensive line to high just to keep them penned in.

If you're having alot of shots off target then changed creative freedom to disciplined.Β 

If you're not creating many chances then change creative freedom to expressive.

I think that's everything 🀣 sorry if it's hard to understand, I've been trying to get used to it for a while....

Anyway here it is....

1885789413_FM23Mobile_2023-01-03-14-45-21.thumb.jpg.d5b9e5a8fb6752deb7add34333aead64.jpg

573077711_FM23Mobile_2023-01-03-14-45-26.thumb.jpg.d26334262e5a511d7b37b6cb6d042936.jpg

240571834_FM23Mobile_2023-01-03-14-45-33.thumb.jpg.60296e1dd10990a8aceeab9c6727ea83.jpg

and here is my success so far....

935026422_FM23Mobile_2022-12-31-23-00-18.thumb.jpg.303894feb81b58f6ef6d9bb74d68f4c9.jpg

1414498896_FM23Mobile_2023-01-02-08-21-58.thumb.jpg.bba9ebf0f3aafe3f3f714e84bcc57865.jpg

2038428932_FM23Mobile_2023-01-03-14-45-10.thumb.jpg.5e1b77c68df6e210bcb83c35bdbf230f.jpg

only done 10 games in league 1 so far because i wanted to share the tactic now

1974079901_FM23Mobile_2023-01-03-14-45-55.thumb.jpg.a9f22b42c2413af6b6645724579d061a.jpg

The guy who made the tactic suggests having coaches with Defensive, Attacking, Fitness, Youth and Motivation.Β 

I probably could've explained things alot better so if you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to help

Don't forget this is NOT a plug and play tactic πŸ˜„

Sorry I forgot to mention that the wingers need to have good dribbling, crossing, and positioning, I tend to buy wing backs that can play in the winger position.

Have fun guys πŸ‘

Looks good. How do your player perform in terms of average rating? Also do you ever change the formation or mentality to attacking if you are losing a game?

Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rav44 said:

Looks good. How do your player perform in terms of average rating? Also do you ever change the formation or mentality to attacking if you are losing a game?

Β 

Too be honest mate there is that much to think about in game, I dont really look at players ratings, unless they are bad then I obviously sub them

Formation always stays the same, I do switch to attacking sometimes but hardly ever, only for the last 10 mins if losing. Usually if I need a goal I'll just switch creative freedom to expressive.

This isn't my tactic so I am still learning about it, but it is the best one I've tried so far and I love the fact its not plug and play.

Hope this helps mate, anything else you want to know then just ask πŸ‘πŸ»

Link to comment
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MarkD said:

Too be honest mate there is that much to think about in game, I dont really look at players ratings, unless they are bad then I obviously sub them

Formation always stays the same, I do switch to attacking sometimes but hardly ever, only for the last 10 mins if losing. Usually if I need a goal I'll just switch creative freedom to expressive.

This isn't my tactic so I am still learning about it, but it is the best one I've tried so far and I love the fact its not plug and play.

Hope this helps mate, anything else you want to know then just ask πŸ‘πŸ»

Thanks. What is the goal distribution like between your front 3?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rav44 said:

Thanks. What is the goal distribution like between your front 3?

They are pretty evenly spread between them, depends on the player really but the TM seems to do slightly better on my Wrexham save, started a new save in Scotland with Elgin City last night to see if I can dethrone Celtic and Rangers when I get to that divisionΒ 

Edited by MarkD
Link to comment
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Rehans said:

How is your SS doing? I find SS is pretty good this year

SS does well but the front 3 share the goals between them

Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Legend288 said:

Not worked for me. I tested only underdog teams.

What teams did you test it with? Might give it a go....

It's a successful tactic, I've tried it mainly in engand with Wrexham, Burton, Bolton all with success, struggled a bit with forest though but like most tactics, needs right players, I just like the fact that it's not plug and play

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...