Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Best coaches and scouts?

Who is the best youth scouts for youth intake players or does it not really matter along as the have gold badge and natural aptitude and does the same apply for scouts 

I can never get scouts to search in South America always says that there knowledge is small or tiny whn searching for hot prospect players

That’s a good question - which I’m not entirely sure about the answer.

I play the game assuming (guessing) it doesn’t matter 1 as long as they’re natural aptitude + gold rated.

However you can now there’s now a star system for staff …

2FB0B525-3017-4C7A-B117-E7587EC5E45B.jpeg.016bfdad2bc2b0095cbedb01cdf53e07.jpeg

… which Marc V. from Sports Interactive said would represent the staff’s reputation - which affects (at least) your players’ training profiles.

6F704B6F-EE23-45A0-9AF7-DA78C3A3DFBA.thumb.jpeg.abe05f1e76276e5c3a1f66477445e8d1.jpeg

added 0 minutes later

PS. Am not sure who the best staff are, nor about your South America scouting question!

A very tricky argument. I try to formulate an answer based on my experience. 

The badge should reflect the quality of the results given. The aptitude represents the chance to increase the badge level.

I also choose the scout nationality based on the region I want to explore and I prefer a past in the the national team if possible. 

The age on one hand seem to influence a bit the results, on the other older scouts are prone to retire at some point. 

Edited by Migraz
On 13/07/2023 at 09:57, DanEnglish said:

That’s a good question - which I’m not entirely sure about the answer.

I play the game assuming (guessing) it doesn’t matter 1 as long as they’re natural aptitude + gold rated.

However you can now there’s now a star system for staff …

2FB0B525-3017-4C7A-B117-E7587EC5E45B.jpeg.016bfdad2bc2b0095cbedb01cdf53e07.jpeg

… which Marc V. from Sports Interactive said would represent the staff’s reputation - which affects (at least) your players’ training profiles.

6F704B6F-EE23-45A0-9AF7-DA78C3A3DFBA.thumb.jpeg.abe05f1e76276e5c3a1f66477445e8d1.jpeg

added 0 minutes later

PS. Am not sure who the best staff are, nor about your South America scouting question!

How do I check what there reputation stars are and where as on my save it only shows me there age etc 

Thanks for the help!

On 13/07/2023 at 12:26, Migraz said:

A very tricky argument. I try to formulate an answer based on my experience. 

The badge should reflect the quality of the results given. The aptitude represents the chance to increase the badge level.

I also choose the scout nationality based on the region I want to explore and I prefer a past in the the national team if possible. 

The age on one hand seem to influence a bit the results, on the other older scouts are prone to retire at some point. 

I've never tried the national past I will give tht a go and see how that goes thanks for the advice