Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Facepack for Regen/Academy players

Are there face packs for the players that the game generates for FM23 Mobile and if there is where do I find them I have one installed for the players you start out with and I have a logo pack installed If there is where can I find them

Just now, gamkinnkristian said:

How did you get it to work?

You have to make the graphics folder not in data folder you have to make it in android/cache/documents/sports interactive/football manager 2023 and make a graphics folder there 

8 minutes ago, smrafshan113 said:

You have to make the graphics folder not in data folder you have to make it in android/cache/documents/sports interactive/football manager 2023 and make a graphics folder there 

I don't have that file path... Could you post a screenshot of the file path?

3 hours ago, gamkinnkristian said:

Here?

Screenshot_20230907_154515_X-plore.thumb.jpg.ab5855234bd748a1ad441e38efa303f8.jpg

Uh I'm using Zarchiver but I'm pretty sure it's in documents→sports interactive→Football Manager 2023 you have to make a graphics file there and paste the face pack

Edited by smrafshan113
23 minutes ago, smrafshan113 said:

Uh I'm using Zarchiver but I'm pretty sure it's in documents→sports interactive→Football Manager 2023 you have to make a graphics file there and paste the face pack

I use Zarchiver as well.

So place it the same folder as logos and other facepack? Were you able to delete the two other files mentioned in the instruction?

Screenshot_20230907_195034_ZArchiver.thumb.jpg.dc75385d58b9014760673a52f2c7be3c.jpg

Edited by gamkinnkristian

I use Zarchiver as well.

So place it the same folder as logos and other facepack? Were you able to delete the two other files mentioned in the instruction?

I actually gave two graphics folder one that's in data and one that's in cache/documents/SI/FM23 just make sure you delete the .skc files from data folder and reload skin in-game it worked for me then

3 minutes ago, smrafshan113 said:

I actually gave two graphics folder one that's in data and one that's in cache/documents/SI/FM23 just make sure you delete the .skc files from data folder and reload skin in-game it worked for me then

Im not able to delete the .skc files... I find them, but not allowed to delete them.

Edited by gamkinnkristian
7 minutes ago, gamkinnkristian said:

Im not able to delete the .skc files... I find them, but not allowed to delete them.

What version of Android are you on update your Zarchiver and if it doesn't work install FVfile explorer

7 minutes ago, smrafshan113 said:

What version of Android are you on update your Zarchiver and if it doesn't work install FVfile explorer

It's updated, I also have FVfile explorer and I can't delete them with that app either... 

It's updated, I also have FVfile explorer and I can't delete them with that app either...

Well damn I'm beat then you can try contacting the the guy that posted the face pack maybe reinstall the game but before you open it make the graphics file and put them there before the cache files are even created

41 minutes ago, smrafshan113 said:

Well damn I'm beat then you can try contacting the the guy that posted the face pack maybe reinstall the game but before you open it make the graphics file and put them there before the cache files are even created

Tried reinstalling, still doesn't work. I sent a message to the guy, so we'll see. Thanks for trying man 😁

8 hours ago, Rweed said:

You have a andorid download this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.zdevs.zarchiver

Don't works this app, you need a PC to erase Skin Cache

Don't have any solutions in IOS i don't have one 

I have android, I have Zarchiver,  it doesn't allow me to delete the Skin Cache files. 

I've also tried deleting them by connecting my phone to my pc, it still won't let me delete the files...

35 minutes ago, gamkinnkristian said:

I have android, I have Zarchiver,  it doesn't allow me to delete the Skin Cache files. 

I've also tried deleting them by connecting my phone to my pc, it still won't let me delete the files...

As you can see I'm not allowed to delete the files from my android. I get the same message when I try to do it from my pc.

Screenshot_20230908_083319_ZArchiver.thumb.jpg.4172cb4f6a9ab1f0cda7e94075548b03.jpgScreenshot_20230908_083329_ZArchiver.thumb.jpg.f952a4d4a38748654af2706a504c266b.jpg

On 08/09/2023 at 14:37, gamkinnkristian said:

As you can see I'm not allowed to delete the files from my android. I get the same message when I try to do it from my pc.

Screenshot_20230908_083319_ZArchiver.thumb.jpg.4172cb4f6a9ab1f0cda7e94075548b03.jpgScreenshot_20230908_083329_ZArchiver.thumb.jpg.f952a4d4a38748654af2706a504c266b.jpg

I also encounter the same problem when I tried to delete the cache files. After some research, I found out that any phone that running on Android 13 can't write & delete the files in Android/data. 

You can find the article about it here,  https://reddit.com/r/Android/s/s6qOLFdU6k

Hello guys, I can't get my logos etc to work anymore, I was doing what we always done when installing but has something changed ?