Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics The Black Hawk

Black Hawk

Hi @blackhawk

I was wondering if you used to play fm live? 

I used to play beta and used a tactic very similar back then. 

I have been playing a few years without wingers but have finally got back to them after reading your tactic.

Funny how you forget more than you know with these games over the years!

I have made a few tweaks to a version that I find scores more goals but I am still testing.

I will post some results after a few games with lower tier clubs.

Keep up the good work!

Whilst probably not specific to this tactic, I am not enjoying the change where I dominate every game but need a minimum of 12-15 chances for my world class strikers to actually score, whilst the opposition score their first chance every. single. game 😂

I am getting A LOT of draws now. In fact over a 4 game period of draws (5-5 aggregate) I had 82 shots to 8.

This is actually disgusting… I changed my tactics to this for a very average Buxton side. We were drawing or losing the majority of our first 10 games. After changing, we went unbeaten for the remainder of the season.

Great find 👏

Used this tactic on last years game but I believe it is even better on this years game. I have tested most tactics out there and this is the best. I just love the way it controls games. Good work @Black Hawk

I will post screenshots from various tests here.

test 1: Man United. I know they are a strong team but the results in the league below are normally what you get after developing your team over a few seasons not in the first season. Dominated every games and defensively solid. Sign the right players and you cannot go wrong. Oshimen started off the season as my main striker but Hojland was to good when he got the chance that I could not drop him.

IMG_0437.thumb.png.385cabf4076f4b7fe3717bca0061cdf7.pngIMG_0438.thumb.png.5b7bf35314efbdc84ded70890e17b259.pngIMG_0439.thumb.png.bb8afc2becc2fe786a4378166bcfde33.pngIMG_0441.thumb.png.4babb1f9f7a3f9d1eafd4f9607124320.pngIMG_0442.thumb.png.70f2e9e600bb2efb3f3f0ba878ff435d.png

I should add I probably got about 10-15 from corners which helped.

My test I am currently doing is Leicester City and the tactic is performing on another level there. Will post that later.

IMG_0440.png

I just started playing the game again recently after months of ignoring FM cause of school work 

I've been using Tottenham

Won the epl in my first season with one point above Manchester United (I know *shocker* ) bottled all other trophies including community shield against united the next season

I'm in mid season 2 and Liverpool have suddenly taken over the league from me leading with 1 point again this might be the formation that saves us

I'll probably update it here (if I have the time)

How do I know if a player "feels comfortable with the ball at their feet" or player "who only serve to destroy the opponent's game"?

On 17/02/2024 at 14:48, Rav44 said:

Used this tactic on last years game but I believe it is even better on this years game. I have tested most tactics out there and this is the best. I just love the way it controls games. Good work @Black Hawk

I will post screenshots from various tests here.

test 1: Man United. I know they are a strong team but the results in the league below are normally what you get after developing your team over a few seasons not in the first season. Dominated every games and defensively solid. Sign the right players and you cannot go wrong. Oshimen started off the season as my main striker but Hojland was to good when he got the chance that I could not drop him.

IMG_0437.thumb.png.385cabf4076f4b7fe3717bca0061cdf7.pngIMG_0438.thumb.png.5b7bf35314efbdc84ded70890e17b259.pngIMG_0439.thumb.png.bb8afc2becc2fe786a4378166bcfde33.pngIMG_0441.thumb.png.4babb1f9f7a3f9d1eafd4f9607124320.pngIMG_0442.thumb.png.70f2e9e600bb2efb3f3f0ba878ff435d.png

I should add I probably got about 10-15 from corners which helped.

My test I am currently doing is Leicester City and the tactic is performing on another level there. Will post that later.

IMG_0440.png

What’s your corners tactic mate ?

On 24/01/2024 at 06:16, Hannas said:

Whilst probably not specific to this tactic, I am not enjoying the change where I dominate every game but need a minimum of 12-15 chances for my world class strikers to actually score, whilst the opposition score their first chance every. single. game 😂

I am getting A LOT of draws now. In fact over a 4 game period of draws (5-5 aggregate) I had 82 shots to 8.

yeah why is that? I built a world class side, we have 20 shots every game and score 1, maybe 2 goals. the opposition will score from 1 shot on target