Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH Save Editor v1.2.5

Dec

Stupid question here guys but im on Android, where is the save game file kept on the phone (folder path), or can you extract it from the actual game itself via an option or something ?

Thanks

Please look through this thread, I've explained it several times.

Any idea roughly what post or page Dec? Cheers. Looking forward to trying it out

Dec -

Are iOS saves compatible for use as is in the Android version of FMH12? If they aren't, is v1.2 able to convert them to a format that Android can use? I'd love to move my saves from my iPod Touch to my Galaxy Tab but I'm not sure if it'll work. Thanks.

Ok so slight problem with me anyway, so I am new to the editing for Android used to do it alot for PSP even made downloads for FMH11 on here. Now I go to open save files in save games and the software provided doesn't pick them up I have checked they are there they are in the format of a ASG so what am I supposed to do ?

Sash - We are taking our time to make sure we get everything in we want in.

Arsenal - Have a look through the thread, someone posted about renaming it to a .dat then at the end reversing it.

Well I did check the previous posts I have put this fm_save_1.dat yet it is still a ASG file. Sorry to be difficult but it would be easier it were the same process as the PSP version

Yes it was updated 2 months ago, this is kind of bugging me since this sort of stuff is why I don't tend to do this. Once I know it's fine you should make a video showing from scratch from what I have seen alot of people has had problems . This seams to be the first of this kind though.

Yes it was updated 2 months ago, this is kind of bugging me since this sort of stuff is why I don't tend to do this. Once I know it's fine you should make a video showing from scratch from what I have seen alot of people has had problems . This seams to be the first of this kind though.

Odd, everyone who has had problems with the SE needed to update their silverlight or install it. Are you sure it hasn't hidden behind a program?

We have already fixed the Android loading problem by the way, just not going to update it until we add in new features.

Ok this is how I have tried to do it.

I open up the editor open fm_save_1 which is a .dat file. It comes up with a small box Jamie Taylor if I click ok nothing happens if I click the X nothing happens. I have Silverlight 3 SDK and there is another one which is the update. So I am not sure is it just me then ? My luck lol. I am on android does this mean I have to wait for you to add new features before I can use this ?

No Android people can use this if they change it to a .dat to load the file. Are you sure it shouldn't be FM_Save1.dat? Also tried clicking ok?

If it still doesn't work try uninstalling and reinstalling silverlight then try deleting the extracted file and reextracting the SE.

If it continues to fail please load your save and I will check it out :).

Ok downloaded silverlight 5 no change.

Ok how about this forget everything previously said.

fm_save_2.dat Still is a ASG file. I will do this with another save go through the steps to make this a .dat file and how to work this software properly. Steps are scattered throughout the thread it's annoying lol. This is beginning to frustrate me -_-

Ok everyone who is having difficulty with the framework, please click here.

It is a link to Microsoft's .NET Framework 4.0 download page. All you have to do is click on the orange button saying "DOWNLOAD" and then when the file is downloaded, it is as simple as installing a program.

Wait until that is done then restart your computer when it prompts you to.

After that, voilà! You have the latest .NET Framework!

Try that :).

I have just loaded it no problems. Changed .asg to .dat and managed to load it fine.

Did you extract the SE and load the .exe? Try restarting your computer. If that doesn't work make sure you have Framework and Silverlight up to date, if it still doesn't work try redownloading the SE.