Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Question about PA?

hyde

Didn't I win that argument about PA being variable...? I chose not to rub it in, so allow me to persist with that choice rayjay...

You viewed that as an argument? I would have said it was a debate.

Anyway you didn't really "win" as I never said there wasn't PA fluctuation but I said I got told last summer there wasn't anything of the sorts. It proved that this was added in 2012 but obviously your source was an editor with many bugs and the way you stuck to your guns persisting this as the truth was quite naive in truth. Also saying "blaming an editor bug" to one of the makers who said it was possible a bug wasn't sensible to be honest.

Have fun in winning your "argument" though and I hope you get some joy out of it *holds sarcasm sign up*.

You say my attitude is bad, yours is a lot worse. No respect what so ever, that better change to be honest else I will get very impatient very soon.

I just read this whole debate - I reckon that champion.sharma should be banned or removed if he speaks to another member of the forum - especially the owner and founder!!! - like that, with total disrespect.