Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 The story of my adopted son.

SANOGO_YAYA.jpg

PSG_badge.png

Chapter 14- Hitting the Millenium and the final goodbye

During my 12th season with PSG i have reached my aim! Yaya Sanogo has finally reached the massive 1000 goals! He is only the second ever player to have scored 1000 goals! he is the first ever european and 'non pele' to do it... i am very proud of this lad. He has done so wel for me and hes only 30 and i feel he can score many more. However, i feel my time here is up and im deciding to retire. He has entered into the 1000 goal club and im very proud of this. I think we should just quit while were ahead. I'd like to thank all the fans and my disciples who have followed this epic journey with me and my son! I may decide to reconsider retirement but i highly doubt it. One last thing... Lochlin Highet's Blue and Red army! OOh AAh Yaya i say OOh AAh YAya!!!

season 11.5- completion

manager:

2XC2U.png

Proof of completion:

F7j9x.png

XDARE.png

811 + 190 = 1001 :P

I'll be gladly accepting my membership into the 1000 goal club!! thanks for everyone who has followed this career and i appreciate all the nice comments and so on... cheers lads :)