Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 The story of my adopted son.

CHAPTER 5- AN AMAZING COMEBACK!

it seems when Yaya plays poor the whole team play poor.

good results with yaya. but bad with the squad.

What is the starting XI and the subs? The best av r ? (above 7, except for sanogo, of course)

CHAPTER 6-         Frustrating season

Im now 3 years into my PSG reign, going into my 4th season. I've enjoyed every second of it and I hope the chairman can keep me on and restore his faith. We were so close to a double this season but we were runners up in two competitions and quarter finalists in another. The chairman hopes we can improve on this and win a trophy next season and he is sure I am the man to do it. I am proud and honoured that he feels this way and we are great friends. I'd like to thank the fans for sticking by me and my boy.

Speaking of Yaya, he had a very very frustrating season. All season he seemed to be "jaded" and I don't know how to stop this, I even rested him for a few matches. He scored a fair few goals but I feel he could have scored a lot more... If he stays fit next season and starts to enjoy his football then I feel he can score 70-80 + goals. He's a really awesome footballer. Even though it was a bad season he still won the world player of the year and French plate of the year. Thats 3 and a half years he's been the best footballer in the world. I feel he can score 1000 goals in this career.

SEASON 4 summary

Ligue 1:

HsUAz.png

French Cup:

Runners up

Coupe de la Ligue:

Quarter finals

Europa League:

1st round vs Udinese penalties 

Yaya sanogo:

53 games 61 goals

WPOTY

Fpoty

Not a great season. He still scored 61 goals so t ain't to bad :)

208 apps/ 259 goals!

Sorry about the lack of screenshots but it only let me upload the league picture sorry.

CHAPTER 7-         BADLY INJURED

Im now 5years into my PSG reign, going into my 6th season. I've enjoyed my time here and I'm glad the team had a very successful season. We won the league and the French cup and I feel we need to push for a European trophy next season. The owner is over the moon! He's so glad I brought the Ligue 1 title and he says I need to win at least 1 trophy next year or else I will be looking for a new job. He says he wants the league title but I'm just gonna do the best I can.. Yaya also done well.

Speaking of Yaya, he had a very very frustrating season. He got injured for 5MONTHS!!!!!! It was so annoying for me and him, however he still had his most successful season goals wise... He never managed to pick up the world player of the year but I blame this because he got injured from September to end of January... He still got the French player of they year and he is doing me proud....

SEASON 5 summary

Ligue 1:

Lw366.png

French Cup:

Winners 

Coupe de la Ligue:

Quarter finals

Champs league:

1st round vs Barca

Manager:

KxrLb.png

Yaya sanogo:

la6zz.png

l6UaM.png

Not a great season. He still scored 71 goals so t ain't to bad :) he only played 40 odd games...

247 apps/ 330 goals!

Comments would be appreciated :)

I love his cup record!! 25 goals in 6 French cup games :L

Don't give up mate, in all my attempts i felt like it wasn't possible yet carried on to discover i completed them :)

Don't be silly ash!! Course I won't give up :) not when I'm this far in :P Ive Forgotten than international goals count so I think it's doable :) HOPEFULLY!!!!'

Chapter 8- Stepping up

Six seasons have been completed in Paris now and I'm still loving my time here. We had a decent season bringing 2 trophies back and only missing out on the league trophy because we didn't score enough goals! The future is looking bright for Paris Saint Germain however. I can't wait to win a European trophy. We were so close to beating Barcelona we got beaten 6-5 on aggregate. I have been appointed as manager of France!! Due to Laurent Blanc having an awful Euro 2016 in his home country he got sacked and ingot the job!! I'm loving being the manager of France and will hopefully win te world cup with my son scoring the winner...

... Speaking of my son, he had a pretty good season. He was called up to France and done pretty amazing!! In one game he scored 7 goals!! That's him representing his home country and I'm so proud of seeing him doing so well. He win the world player of the year and the French player of the year again. He had a great season with PSG however not as good as last season. I hope for this boy to become the best ever. He's certainly on track at 24 years of age.

Season 6 Review

Ligue 1:

YTy6e.png

Oh my I'm raging!! Losing the league on goals scored is just an awful feeling! Especially when I drew theist game conceding the goal in 94minute!!!!

French Cup:

11th round

Champions Trophy:

Winners

Lyon N: p2-2

Woo great win :)

Coupe De La Ligue:

Winners

Bordeaux N: 1-0

Sanogo on the 84th minute!!!

Champions league:

Barca 6-5 aggregate 

Always get Barca in the 1st round :(

Manager:

uaF7K.png

Yaya Sanogo:

Phy2e.png

vX0m7.png

CWCWu.png

298 games

398 goals

52 international goals =

450 goals !!

Comments would be ace :)

Chapter 9- Mixed Emotions

This was a very frustrating season for the team. There were so many games we should have won. There was a lot of games we conceded late goals and threw away 3 points. It was actually pretty embarrassing this year. At least we got into the final champions league spot though! I am so happy the chairman is sticking by me and I hope to restore his faith in the coming seasons but the squad and defence has to be drastically improved. It was a pretty close league campaign but we should have won the league easily. The cups and Europe were pretty awful too I have the world cup coming up and I hope to bring glory to the nation of France. I hope my boy can win the world cup for us...

... The high part of the season was my boy. He had an awesome season. He was scoring goals left right and centre. He once again won the world player of the year and the French player of the year. Hes so close to becoming the best player ever. If he isn't now then he sure will be! I hope he decides to stay at PSG he has another 3years on his contract and I'll hopefully renew it then.

Season 7 review

Ligue 1:

lFP7Z.png

Pretty poor season. I should have won the league.

French cup:

Quarter finals:

As Saint Ettienne: 1-2

Coupe De La Ligue:

4th round:

Lyon: 2-2p

Champs league:

1st round Porto: 1-3 agg

Manager:

iqMf6.png

Yaya Sanogo 

8AiG5.png

j96lW.png

LRWkI.png

348apps/470 goals

+ 60 international goals 

=

530goals!!

Comment would be good lads :)

World Cup

Groups:    

Columbia: 4-0

Holland: 1-0

Cameroon: 1-1

2nd round:

Greece: 3-0

Quarters:

Croatia: 1-0

Semis:

Uruguay e2-1

Final:

Brazil: 4-1

France wins the world cup!!

Sanogo scored 12 goals in the world cup :) 

Wasn't in the mood for a long update so I've just done a basic one, cheers :)

Comment would be ace :)

Chapter 10-Champions all round

So I have now completed 8 seasons in the French capital. I must say I am still enjoying it. The views and sights are amazing. The food is to die for! Also the team that i manage didn't do too bad either this season. We were knocked out early of the coupe de la Ligue. We also go knocked out in the quarters of the French cup by Saint Ettienne for the second year running. However its not all bad. We won the league and the Champions league! I also won the world cup with France. We had a difficult run in the champions league. We got Chelsea in the 1st round after groups. We beat them 1-0 at home, then we drew 2-2 at Stamford bridge. We then drew Stade  Rennais in the quarters. We breezed past them by winning the fist game at home 3-0 then we won 2-1 in their stadium. We drew AC Milan in the semi finals an I was rather worried. However we beat them 2-1 at the San siro. We then held out for a 0-0 draw in our stadium. We then had the other San Siro side in the final. Inter. We took the lead just after half time and we were confident. But then we conceded a goal. We then scored 3 quick goals and we were the champions of Europe. 4-1. Easy. Also we won the league by 3points. Going in to the Last game we were on 72 and Lyon were on 69. We had a better goal difference by 5. I told the lads all we need to do is match Lyons result. If we avoid defeat then we are champions. Boy did they deliver. We were facing Newly promoted Montpellier. We went out and after Lyon scoring we picked up our game and scored we then scored again. Montpellier hit back and Kleber  scored on the 89th minute, but it was too late to spoil out title party. We were champions. Sanogo scored bth goals in that game...

... Sanogo had a great season. He scored a hat trick in the world cup final! However he missed the champions league final due to injury. He was gutted and he wanted to make his mark in the biggest club competition but it wasn't to be.

Season 8 review

Ligue 1:

D1ZVM.png

Awesome season! We are champions!!

French cup:

Quarter finals:

As Saint Ettienne: 2-2p

Coupe De La Ligue:

4th round:

Havre AC 1-2

Champs league:

Winners: inter 4-1

rDvt9.png

Manager:

kmeYF.png

Yaya Sanogo 

wIjTU.png

BaPAD.png

apHct.png

400apps/544 goals

+  85 international goals 

=

629goals!!

Comment would Be great lads. This took ages too write out :(

Chapter 11- Goals Goals Goals!!

The club had a very frustrating season. There were too many silly games lost. I don't know why we keep losing and drawing these games so late. It's really starting to annoy me. This is me just going into season 10 and I'm really pissed off. We have an amazing squad but they just seem to lose and draw terrible games. Even If we got 3-0 up im scared well lose the lead. Seriously we have one of the best defence in the world. How the hell is it doing so bad? I really hope the chairman gives us finds next l year. This squad needs a drastic change. It's honestly verging on awful. What makes it worse is that we had the title in the bag last game of season and we conceded a 90th minute goal to CS Sedan. This lost us the bloody league!!!!!! I'm really annoyed and im starting to get sick of this team. If it wasn't for My son being so expensive then I would leave...

... Now change the mood. Sanogo won the world player of the year for the 7th time in the last 9 years. He won the French player of the year for the 9th year in a row. He had his best season ever goals wise. He finally broke the 80 mark!! I wish he could just hurry up and get 1000 goals.

Season 9 review

Ligue 1:

5mIdL.png

Frustrating. We should have won the league.

French cup:

Quarter finals:

CS Sedan: 1-3

Coupe De La Ligue:

Qtrs 

RC Lens: 1-1p

Champs league:

1st round Porto: 2-3 agg

Champions trophy:

As Saint Ettienne: 1-2

Euro super cup:

PsV: 0-0p

Manager:

USRnp.png

Yaya Sanogo 

ohG3N.png

nhZaM.png

hjTSU.png

455apps/624goals

+  106 international goals 

=

730goals!!

Comment would Be great lads. 

what is your Starting XI?

Number of players in your squad?

I have lots of different players. Lots of rotation

31 players but 5 are out on loan

Euro 2020

Group:

Romania: 1-0

Croatia: 0-0

Turkey: 0-1

Quarters:

Spain: 3-2

Semis:

Italy 1-0

Final:

Germany: 7-0

WoJJF.png

France win the euros!!!

Sanogo scored = 10 goals

Taking his totals upto 740 goals!!

Your league form makes me laugh sooooo much :P, I think i've won as much as you already in my Benfica save haha but at least your goal machine is going strong :).

Your league form makes me laugh sooooo much :P, I think i've won as much as you already in my Benfica save haha but at least your goal machine is going strong :).

Shush ash ;) leave me alone :P is it just me thinks that 740 is poor in 9 seasons??