Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH2013 logo megapack v2 + patch 1

Dec

Does anyone have any tips or solutions to make the transfer of this megapack something doable on a Mac? It is currently taking ages (several long hours) to transfer the files on the latest iTunes version. And no, it's not a slow computer problem as I have tried both with a new MacBook Pro and an older Mac, it takes many hours on both. There must be something wrong with iTunes or something as this isn't a normal transfer rate. Copying them on the disk takes short minutes, but moving them on iTunes to FMH takes many hours.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

OK, so this is odd. I've been searching through my phones internal storage for any kind of FMH folder, but it doesn't seem to have anything I can put the logos in...

on the andriod i dont have a folder called logos_andriod...so can i just create a folder called logos in the fmh_data folder and copy the stuff therre?

fmh2013_data-> data -> logos_android

No I'm sure it didn't mate. However think I've sussed it. I noticed my folder contained Logos retina so i downloaded the, retina ones instead stuck them In that folder and it seemed to work. Gonna do the same for the players pics but the retina download doesn't seem to work. Cheers for helping

For all the android users who are getting confused over the logos_ipad folder, I believe that the application installs the retina skin on any android phone with a 300 plus dpi, so if installed on a galaxy S3 it will install the retina skin, therefore you will need to use logos_ipad. My S3 did this.

The standard android skin, which is WVGA resolution like the old Galaxy S2, wouldn't look anywhere near as "crisp" on the S3. That is there for older Android phones like Galaxy S2, HTC Desire etc.

The developers of the game should really rename the retina skin "HD Skin" and the folder to "logos_HD"

WVGA is small tablets I believe.

Its not really related to the size of the tablet, more the resolution. For example the nexus 7 will get the retina skin installed by the app due to its screen resolution, whereas a similar sized tablet from, say, archos wouldn't

That is correct but small tablets are considered the general term as normally phones won't get it and neither will full size tablets as they will have the SD res and Retina respectively there are obvious exceptions but the term small tablets is a far safer one to say and easier to understand.