Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH2013 DF11 Faces Megapack

Dec

Is there any news on if these are able to be added to IOS or not yet Dec? The faces of the other leagues look amazing can't wait for the prem to be added

Balls. Im getting an error saying sorry i dont have permission to download and wait till an old one has finished, or something? I tried to download yesterday and it failed so i canmcelled it.

Any ideas?

Yeah it worked mate cheers...

Another cheeky question - it seems to be taking an era to download all the pics to the data folder...is there a way of filtering out the pics i.e prem league, la liga players etc?

Sorry for double posting.

But does this have everyone in it?

Meaning, would it be easier to delete the 'players' folder and just make a new 'players' folder with just these?

Or does the original folder contain photos of players that aren't included with this download?

Only asking as I'm in the process of adding these and it crossed my mind of an easier way.

Updating how?

As I'm adding them, I went into fmh and loaded up a save and found that pictures were showing up without me having to start a new game or reinstall.

I haven't experienced fmh until I've installed these.

Oh my bad.

What I meant was if you kept SI's photos and included them into your download.

Or did you start from scratch and didn't use any of SI's photos.

I wasn't asking for more players(honestly, are you really going to see all of them?)

Also, what are the manager pics for? Can you see them on android

Just downloaded this and logo and dragged them on my phone. Logo worked great, but I have an issue with this one. It only is shows the pics of a few players, for example in ManUtd only Van Persie has pic. And I don't really think it's because the megapack doesn't have the rest of players, it wouldn't make sense leaving out many popular players, while I still find some pics for players of lower leagues. So I don't really know what to do, since when after dragging in my "players" folder showed it had "12k elements(player pics)" but it's only showing a few in game. Any ideas what could have happened? Thanks in advance.

I use SD, maybe I should try with the first version instead of the second?

Did you reset your phone and start a new game?

Did you turn quick start off?

I think someone said you have to restart your phone and then reinstall the game.

Also @Dec, when you guys make a new face pack, are you including the newly added ones in a separate download? Or will you just include them with the main download?

Restarted it and remains the same. The weird thing is that it does appear for some players, but for many other popular players it doesn't. Gonna try with the SDv1 now.

Dang, it's not working, won't even extract because of some error.

So I did a little test, I connected my phone to my pc, and got into players folder and started checking really fast for players I recognized. I wanted to see if there was somebody in that folder who would not appear in game. After I made a list of about 15 players I recognized, I opened the game and started checking them all. All of their pics would appear in-game. From this I can assume that many star players are missing in the SDv2 pack. Like for example, there's no Yaya Toure like in the first post pic.