Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 AlexP's 4-2-3-1 Version 1&2

AlexP

thanks for this tactic it's wonderful :)

I wanted to ask you something ... I'm in 2020 and I struggle to find a cm with those features ... what can I remove?

thanks for this tactic it's wonderful :)I wanted to ask you something ... I'm in 2020 and I struggle to find a cm with those features ... what can I remove?

You are welcome, I'm glad u like the tactic. Please tell me what version are you using?

i' using the first tactic and thanks for the response :)

I would decide if you want your CM to be more attacking or defensive. For an attacking CM lower positioning and tackling, or for a defensive CM lower movement and passing. Hope this helps.

YOU SIR! I THANK SO SO SO MUCH! I played with PSG for 7 fking season. SEVEN fking season and only achieve one cup(French Cup). I tried so many tactics and could not get any better. Finally, In season 2019/20, i finally got ligue 1 cup and cope del france cup! I THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR TACTIC!!

YOU SIR! I THANK SO SO SO MUCH! I played with PSG for 7 fking season. SEVEN fking season and only achieve one cup(French Cup). I tried so many tactics and could not get any better. Finally, In season 2019/20, i finally got ligue 1 cup and cope del france cup! I THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR TACTIC!!

You are welcome Turnover, I'm glad my tactic brought you sucess. Which version are you using?

You are welcome Turnover, I'm glad my tactic brought you sucess. Which version are you using?

I used version 2. Had many young talents on the team with 5 stars. Too bad i missed out on the champions cup. Lost the final match to juventus. THANKS AGAIN MAN!! :D

I used version 2. Had many young talents on the team with 5 stars. Too bad i missed out on the champions cup. Lost the final match to juventus. THANKS AGAIN MAN!! :D

*full stars

Unlucky in champions cup final. Good luck for next season

*full stars

Hah! No more next season. I retire after that and deleted the save. Took a break from the game as its pretty damn addictive. Starting with a new team with the same formation soon. Wish me luck.

*full stars

Hah! No more next season. I retire after that and deleted the save. Took a break from the game as its pretty damn addictive. Starting with a new team with the same formation soon. Wish me luck.

Good luck with new team. Please feel free to share results of your new save

Wow congrats Alex this is working really well in 2 matches my striker scored like 8!

Thanks MUg glad it's working for you. Please feel free to update more progress if you continue to use this tactic. Also are you using Version 2?

Version 1 atm. But it's stopped it's original magic (still good though) so I might try version 2. Maybe you need to change once in a while because it used tom's 4-3-2-1 alot and it didn't seem to get the results it did at first after a while. :)

Version 1 atm. But it's stopped it's original magic (still good though) so I might try version 2. Maybe you need to change once in a while because it used tom's 4-3-2-1 alot and it didn't seem to get the results it did at first after a while. :)

Maybe you do MUg, keep the AI guessing. I recommend Version 2, its more solid and seems to create more enteraining football.

How do i insert image?

See anfieldsquirrel's excellent guide on How to upload content to Vibe

Working perfect with a shadow player I loaned out and get back very good!27 matches 42 goals! :D

Sorry for late reply Musti, missed your comment was bottom of last page. Happy it's working for you. What version you using?

Working perfect with a shadow player I loaned out and get back very good!27 matches 42 goals! :D

Sorry for late reply Musti, missed your comment was bottom of last page. Happy it's working for you. What version you using?

4.3 :) Oh you mean the tactic version?

Version 2 :P

Edited by Musti145

4.3 :) Oh you mean the tactic version?Version 2 :P

Ha ha yeah the tactic version. Thanks for the feedback Musti. Please feel free to post any results.

Any specific instructions you give in player instructions in your version 2? Or u jst leave it default n jst use da roles as in ir screenshots. Am using android

Swoosh just use the player roles in Version 2 screenshot.

Not sure what you mean by 'specific instructions' if your on android. On IOS/Android you have player roles, each player role has a specific default and un changeable set of instructions. The PSP game you have no player roles but can change all the individual instructions. Hope this helps.

Swoosh just use the player roles in Version 2 screenshot.

Not sure what you mean by 'specific instructions' if your on android. On IOS/Android you have player roles, each player role has a specific default and un changeable set of instructions. The PSP game you have no player roles but can change all the individual instructions. Hope this helps.

Yeah thanks i just realised it.. Android is default roles.. am using your formation though and working wonders.. good roles there.. i chose Manutd to have a go. RVP , Rooney & Chicha tearing the defenses with the odd goals from the other players as well.. Nani. kagawa, etc. but am guessing you cant really control setpieces like corners, etc on android. you gotta pray your player rise up and score.. RVP & Rooney scoringa  lot of free kicks though. Rooney halfway through has requested a transfer even though he's played virtually every game. dunno if its cos i use him in the AMC position. anyway, i'll sell him and try to get Gotze or sumfin.. got some money from the sales of Young, Anderson, Valencia & Evans as well..

Swoosh just use the player roles in Version 2 screenshot.Not sure what you mean by 'specific instructions' if your on android. On IOS/Android you have player roles, each player role has a specific default and un changeable set of instructions. The PSP game you have no player roles but can change all the individual instructions. Hope this helps.

Yeah thanks i just realised it.. Android is default roles.. am using your formation though and working wonders.. good roles there.. i chose Manutd to have a go. RVP , Rooney & Chicha tearing the defenses with the odd goals from the other players as well.. Nani. kagawa, etc. but am guessing you cant really control setpieces like corners, etc on android. you gotta pray your player rise up and score.. RVP & Rooney scoringa lot of free kicks though. Rooney halfway through has requested a transfer even though he's played virtually every game. dunno if its cos i use him in the AMC position. anyway, i'll sell him and try to get Gotze or sumfin.. got some money from the sales of Young, Anderson, Valencia & Evans as well..

Thanks swoosh, I'm glad it's working for you. You can only select set piece takers. Rooney seems to always want to leave, guess it makes the game realistic ha ha.

Swoosh just use the player roles in Version 2 screenshot.Not sure what you mean by 'specific instructions' if your on android. On IOS/Android you have player roles, each player role has a specific default and un changeable set of instructions. The PSP game you have no player roles but can change all the individual instructions. Hope this helps.

Yeah thanks i just realised it.. Android is default roles.. am using your formation though and working wonders.. good roles there.. i chose Manutd to have a go. RVP , Rooney & Chicha tearing the defenses with the odd goals from the other players as well.. Nani. kagawa, etc. but am guessing you cant really control setpieces like corners, etc on android. you gotta pray your player rise up and score.. RVP & Rooney scoringa lot of free kicks though. Rooney halfway through has requested a transfer even though he's played virtually every game. dunno if its cos i use him in the AMC position. anyway, i'll sell him and try to get Gotze or sumfin.. got some money from the sales of Young, Anderson, Valencia & Evans as well..

Thanks swoosh, I'm glad it's working for you. You can only select set piece takers. Rooney seems to always want to leave, guess it makes the game realistic ha ha.

hahaha.. yeah the spoilt child Rooney. i offered him a new contract and he decided to stay.. typical of him in real life. if he asks to go again, i'll just sell him. i managed to get regends of scholes, giggs, riquelme & Henry so i'll wanna develop them. they all on loan though since they all below 20. and bought Bernard from Brazil too so i could easily dispose of Rooney. Welbeck & Zaha too seems great. but this formation utilizes onlu one striker so i'll have to make room :)

hahaha.. yeah the spoilt child Rooney. i offered him a new contract and he decided to stay.. typical of him in real life. if he asks to go again, i'll just sell him. i managed to get regends of scholes, giggs, riquelme & Henry so i'll wanna develop them. they all on loan though since they all below 20. and bought Bernard from Brazil too so i could easily dispose of Rooney. Welbeck & Zaha too seems great. but this formation utilizes onlu one striker so i'll have to make room :)

Your signings sound great keep it up

How do i take screenshots from the game on android?

What device? I just did a Google search for mine

Am Samsung galaxy S3