Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH2014 Standard Logos megapack v3

Dec

I have fixed the missing German logos now, I will update it soon. It was just what I had in the base pack. There is a way of getting rid of unncesscary ones but it takes a lot of coding so it won't be for a while.

Thanks, now I just need someone to provide the competition ones and code the file to pull them out automatically.

Is this all or all in England only or all playable?

Here are all playable teams(Napoli, Bundesliga's, Serie B, Serie C, French National, Brazilian leagues and so on) and all unplayable teams too. For example in Austria 5 teams only like in game, In Ukraine & Russia 7 teams, some teams from "other" - (F.E: GF 38, RW Essen, Boavista, Xerez) and so on. But i haven't only added the id's of clubs which already have logos (Championship, Eredivisie).

Fabix - Tell me what you did exactly please.

I downloaded de retina logos and extracted to the folder android/obb/fmh_14_data(or something like that)/ipad_logos I deleted the folder clubs and renamed the the retina logos to clubs and nothing....

Yes that won't work. 1) You shouldn't have deleted the clubs folder. 2) The images should go in logos_ipad.

Do you have to delete the default logos in the clubs/competitions folders?

I downloaded extracted the logos and put them in the logos_ipad folder but they don't seem to show up on my game.Am I missing something?

have you tried restarting your device?

I was trying to add some Spanish second division B logos. For example Amorebieta. I checked the club reference number 6706354, did the image and it didn't show. Then i copied another file and changed the name to club_6706354.png and it didn't work also. What I'm doing wrong?

I updated the spanish teams. Made the logos for the remaining clubs on Second Division and the teams sorted as other.

Retina, WVGA and SD pics. Download

Tell me if you add them to the collection :)

Thank you, I have added the 10 logos that weren't included in the pack I had to the new download. Update 2 is coming tomorrow and should add loads of new logos in and is removing logos for teams not in the game.