Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Update] FMH 2014 Save Editor 14.5.0.3.7

jaymarvels

I don't appear to be able to get the editor working. Loading the save crashes the game; all I've been trying to do is edit the ages (birthdates) of the players. Results in a crash. So I figured to try editing the stats -- crash again. I feel like I'm doing something wrong since no one else has the problem, any possible resolutions? Thanks for the work!

I don't appear to be able to get the editor working. Loading the save crashes the game; all I've been trying to do is edit the ages (birthdates) of the players. Results in a crash. So I figured to try editing the stats -- crash again. I feel like I'm doing something wrong since no one else has the problem, any possible resolutions? Thanks for the work!

See the post above yours and see if it helps....

is there any tutorials for this? or help on how to get the save from my iphone onto this to edit then back onto the phone once edited?

You can follow this guide on how to extract your save via itunes:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/254587-iFMH-Android-How-to-extract-and-send-us-your-save-game-file

Theres a of video tutorials for last years version, which is similar, the only think notably different is that you have to click the orb in the top left to load rather that it auto asking you.

Hey Jay, I have a particular issue with the editor.

When I changed my manager name and save the file, it reverts to another name 'Connor Connor'.

No matter how many times I keep changing my name, it always goes back to this.

Also, after I have saved the changes I have made, when I go to load the same file again, my manager name and the club I have swapped managers with never change. For example, if I change my name to 'David Petrov' and swap managers to manage Leeds Utd and then save, when I load that same file it tells me that my manager name is 'FMH Vibe' and that I am 'Unemployed.

Im using one of the updated save games by the way.

Maybe I'm missing a step, any chance you can point me in the right direction?

When you change your name are you selecting the first and surname from the drop down menus or typing them in?

Do this - load the save. Go to FMH vibe in managers then select the names from drop down and click save. Go to Leeds in clubs and click edit. Swap manager with unemployed and click save. Do the same again but swap manager with your manager. Save then save the file and transfer that save across.

Ok, I've tried this a few times and this error message always appears.

'Unhanded exception has occurred with your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately.'

Its just not going my way :(

'Unhanded exception has occurred with your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately.'

If the edited name comes back as "Conner Conner" I can almost guaentee that this is either because you tried to type the name in manually, or you didn't click the name from the drop down list.

Look at this:

This is for the Pre Game Editor, BUT it explains about changing names and the Save Editor works the same way.

For some reason I can not see the menu up there. The menu links appear when hoovering and then disappear. Anything else is not seen. I use the editor with windows 8. Here are few screenshots: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ivzmnkqxqmoi6ku/AAD2FxFKiJ62_9BN6XRqWRV4a?dl=0

I have tried to boot my computer, tried the older version etc. but the same problem appears all the time :/ can not use it at all because of this problem.

This is a .NET issue..you will need to install .NET4.0 FULL

This can be found from microsoft here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=17718

If the edited name comes back as "Conner Conner" I can almost guaentee that this is either because you tried to type the name in manually, or you didn't click the name from the drop down list.

Look at this:

This is for the Pre Game Editor, BUT it explains about changing names and the Save Editor works the same way.

For some reason I can not see the menu up there. The menu links appear when hoovering and then disappear. Anything else is not seen. I use the editor with windows 8. Here are few screenshots: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ivzmnkqxqmoi6ku/AAD2FxFKiJ62_9BN6XRqWRV4a?dl=0

I have tried to boot my computer, tried the older version etc. but the same problem appears all the time :/ can not use it at all because of this problem.

This is a .NET issue..you will need to install .NET4.0 FULL

This can be found from microsoft here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=17718

Jay, thanks for getting back to me.

Like I mentioned earlier, I have tried to select the names from the drop down box. Admittedly, I was typing the names in at the beginning but now after watching the video and I have been selecting the names from the drop down menu, so thanks for that; a rookie mistake, no doubt :)

However, the issue lies in swapping the managers. When I try to change managers for Leeds, and the exit, I am prompted with that error message. I can assure you that the latest version of .NET is installed on my PC as when I try to install NET 4.0, I am prompted with a message saying that my PC cant install this version of .NET as it is already installed.

I'll keep plugging away and tinkering with it. Hopefully it will work for me :) 

To be more specific, here is the error message that appears when changing managers:

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at  .(Object , FormClosingEventArgs )
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CheckCloseDialog(Boolean closingOnly)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34014 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR
----------------------------------------
FMH14SaveEditor
    Assembly Version: 14.5.3.6
    Win32 Version: 14.5.03.6
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
System.Drawing
System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34239 built by: FX452RTMGDR
FMH14SaveEditor
    Assembly Version: 14.5.3.6
    Win32 Version: 14.5.03.6
System.Windows.Forms.Ribbon35
    Assembly Version: 3.5.6.1
    Win32 Version: 3.5.6.1
ObjectListView
    Assembly Version: 2.5.0.40295
    Win32 Version: 2.5.0.0
System.Core
System.Design
RoundedGroupBoxesVB
    Assembly Version: 1.0.5069.42084
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 12.0.20806.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34230 built by: FX452RTMGDR
System.Configuration

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Hope this helps. :)

Like I mentioned earlier, I have tried to select the names from the drop down box. Admittedly, I was typing the names in at the beginning but now after watching the video and I have been selecting the names from the drop down menu, so thanks for that; a rookie mistake, no doubt :)

However, the issue lies in swapping the managers. When I try to change managers for Leeds, and the exit, I am prompted with that error message. I can assure you that the latest version of .NET is installed on my PC as when I try to install NET 4.0, I am prompted with a message saying that my PC cant install this version of .NET as it is already installed.

To be more specific, here is the error message that appears when changing managers:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Can you provide step by step instructions for me to replicate.

Can you provide step by step instructions for me to replicate.

OK, ill try and replicate my steps as best as I can.

1. First, I download the update save games for August.

2. I change the save file name of 'save ' to save 4 and 'save 4' to save.

3. Open the editor

4. Load save 4 (originally save1)

5. Search for 'FMH Vibe' in the 'non-players' tab.

6. Double click on 'FMH Vibe' name to edit.

7. Begin typing first 2-3 letters of my first name in the 'first name' field.

8. Select my name (David) from the drop down menu.

9. Vice-verse for my surname.

10. I click the red 'x' on the top right hand side to exit and save my changes.

11. Search for 'FMH Vibe' in 'non-player' tab and it doesn't exist.

12. Search for my name in 'non-player' tab and it appears.

13. Save everything and exist the editor.

14. Open the editor again and load 'save1'

15. Notice that when this file loads, it still tells me that the 'manager name: FMH Vibe'

16. Search for 'FMH Vibe' in 'non-player' tab again and it doesn't exist.

17. Search for my name in 'non-player' tab and it also doesn't exist.

18. Search for 'connor connor' in 'non-player' tab and it shows up with my attributes.

19. Search for 'Leeds' in 'club' tab

20. Load leeds and attempt to swap manager with 'unemployed'

21. Editor crashes on me every time and that error message appears.

Using winebottler, I can install save editor on my mac. Inside winebottler, I install dotnet40. But, still cannot run the save editor. What else need to be installed?

Using winebottler, I can install save editor on my mac. Inside winebottler, I install dotnet40. But, still cannot run the save editor. What else need to be installed?

You'll need to get winebottler to create a custom package for you.

When I load a save in the game

It says unable to load saved data

I tried changing my desktop language status to English but the problem was not solved. Can you give me help? My fmh2014 is latest version.

When I load a save in the game

It says unable to load saved data

I tried changing my desktop language status to English but the problem was not solved. Can you give me help? My fmh2014 is latest version.

What does it exactly say?

Hey Jay,

Any progress on my issue?

No as I can't replicate your issue.

My gut feeling is that you're doing something wrong, as it works for me and hundreds of others who have downloaded the update and changed their names.

Have you actually tried making the changes, saving and trying it in FMH itself?

I just moved my save file to desktop and copied it to my phone, the error occured

When i load my save file, it says

"Unable to load saved data"

Does it say anything else?

Hi all, 

This might have been asked already but how come when ever i start a new career the fund is reset to £0? ive not unlocked sugar daddy (just re downloaded the game because of the save editor) is there anyways to use the save editior and not end up with no money. Im on IOS if that makes i difference. 

All the best

Hi all, 

This might have been asked already but how come when ever i start a new career the fund is reset to £0? ive not unlocked sugar daddy (just re downloaded the game because of the save editor) is there anyways to use the save editior and not end up with no money. Im on IOS if that makes i difference. 

All the best

Are you using Vibe's update?

yes i am. would this be a problem? 

One of the things with the update is with all the extra players and players moving around the in game budgets can be stretched. Unfortunately due to IAP's we don't edit finances out of respect.

so is there anything i can do about this? except maybe move a player (messi, ronaldo) to the starting club and sell them do make my money back? 

Unlock SD may help, other than that not a lot can be done. I can adjust budgets..heck I've given Cambridge Utd £2.1bn before! But got to respect SI/SEGA, no point circumventing their IAP's, which in turn reduce profit margins, thus meaning future releases not being invested in so much.