Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Bugs, Requests, Feedback and Missing Changes

Dec

Thanks have deleted fmh14 and reinstalled tried the update again but have another question.

I extracted the vibe update to/sdcard/ how do i copy the england folder in ess as am obly getting an extract icon and no copy icon

Extract to sdcard, then long hold England folder, then click Copy To and copy the folder to fmh2014_data/data/database.

Also, I know that he isn't a regular starter but Danny Whitehead is missing from West Ham's squad. I have wanted to use him since he left Stockport but he's just not there.

Ok. What's the minimum appearances needed to be in the update. As I've seen him three times on TV.

He hasn't played for West Ham since 2013 according to Wikipedia so I would say in over a year no appearances isn't warranting a place. Be aware we are adding large numbers in and if we add any request in this could be problem for low end devices.

You need to extract before copying Darrell.

Extracted the england file do i go to my files on my phone and copy the england folder as i tried the long hold on es extractor and still only extract option

Havedowloaded the es extractor app the downloaded the14/15 update opened es extract

For selected the fmhvibe folder and extracted then opened fmhvibe folder selected england folderand extracted tosdcard again the only way I am able tocopyengland file is to copy from the my files on my phone am not able to copy on es extractor I am doing something wrong obviously but don't know what exactly hopefully someone can help me

I had to copy all the data and follow all the prompts, and you say disable quick start active, I've done it, and when I choose new game, why is not there a real player? what should I do?

I had to copy all the data and follow all the prompts, and you say disable quick start active, I've done it, and when I choose new game, why is not there a real player? what should I do?

Your game isn't a legal copy. We won't help you with that.

What language is FMH running?

Hey guys

Few changes ive noticed

Bolton released Knight, Eagles and Mears

Keith Andrews loan to Watford

Alex Baptiste loan to Blackburn

Kevin McNaughton loan to Bolton

Salford City colour change

Home red and white

Away black and white

Hey guys

Few changes ive noticed

Bolton released Knight, Eagles and Mears

Keith Andrews loan to Watford

Alex Baptiste loan to Blackburn

Kevin McNaughton loan to Bolton

Salford City colour change

Home red and white

Away black and white

Are these changes to be made with the August update or the July one?