Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Bugs, Requests, Feedback and Missing Changes

Dec

Now I understood what new players were created. Looked at Hertha, Mainz and saw them. One request - create the following CSKA Moscow players: Fernandes, Schennikov, Milanov, Elm, Wernbloom, Natkho, Eremenko, Musa, Necid.

They are playable if to turn on large database. For instance in my saves Musa goes to RM, Fernandes (brazil database) is the 2nd after Peruzzi in a few years. Schennikov goes to Bayern. Necid okay, maybe he is a bit useless though he is common to Dzeko, but the other players from the list are worth creating, imho. I am not asking for the whole team, i just want a bit more players, i can call them cheap beasts, of top teams from the best unplayable league of FMH.. according to UEFA Coefficient Rating:)

Large database crashes the update. Also CSKA aren't playable at all. As I said, maybe in the future when I cross reference CA/PAs but for now the answer is no as we have a lot of players in the list that influence the update more.

Now I see it. You mean you don't want to create players of unplayable teams? Am I right?

Not said that at all, I will do if they are very big/key but with a huge list of potential players at the moment we won't be populating teams that aren't playable a lot until after the window closes in most of Europe so we can then see how full clubs are.

Clear. I don't have access to FM Genie Scout now, but if i am not mistaken, Musa has -9 potential, Fernandes 165, all others 150-155 or a bit lower.

Btw will you add new players to RB Leipzig (Rebic, Compper, Bruno)? + Poulsen (awesome youngster) They always get promoted to Bundeßliga in the 2nd season.

Oriol Romeu and Kurt Zouma (both Chelsea) are free agents

Thanks, it seems Chelsea are full. Will look at creating reserve teams for the big Premier League clubs to fix this.

Bosnian NT players missing (you can find them on transfermakt)

Miroslav Stevanovic - Sevilla  (second season for him)

Andrej Modic - Milan (he played many games for first team in pre-season)

Adnan Zahirovic - Bochum  (second seasn for him)

Milan Djuric - Cesena (one of the best Cesena players)

Dino Arslanagic - Standard Liege (Ex Belgian u21 NT player - born in bosnia now will be play for Bosnian NT)

I haven't gone as far as fully populating under 21 teams. I could add Isaiah Brown in, though I am hesitant in populating one under 21 for the sake of balance.