Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Fashion

Dec

Where I live VANS are always a sort of chav clothing so I stay away.

I like the whole pumps, skinny but not skin tight jeans, white t-shirt with a checkered long sleeve shirt but sleeves rolled up. No hood unless I'm going for the loggers look with a t-shirt underneath, jeans and boots. Although I don't own the second outfit yet I'm getting a few versions this christmas as I have a few jobs lined up and then birthday straight away so I'm gonna buy as much as I can in the sales :D:D

Where I live VANS are always a sort of chav clothing so I stay away.

I like the whole pumps, skinny but not skin tight jeans, white t-shirt with a checkered long sleeve shirt but sleeves rolled up. No hood unless I'm going for the loggers look with a t-shirt underneath, jeans and boots. Although I don't own the second outfit yet I'm getting a few versions this christmas as I have a few jobs lined up and then birthday straight away so I'm gonna buy as much as I can in the sales :D:D

Vans are chav?

You must have the most sylish chavs around.

From my knowledge chavs are people with fake bling and tracksuits with shit trainers like adidas or that.

This is my winter look at the moment.

Hoodie (New Look)

Shirt - Any white V neck (various places)

Jeans - Any black, skinny jeans (various)

Shoes - Any black or grey shoes; DCs or Pumps preferred (various)

It is one of them looks that you don't really have to go to a specific place for, V necks and black, skinny jeans are quite common in New Look, H&M and Topman.

Vans are not chav.

Chavs tend to go for, as Saul said, the Adidas or Nike trainers.

No these chavs wear vans. I'm pretty sure that when one of them shouts in P.E "Oh fuck my VANS!" that he wears VANS I also overheard him in maths talking to another chav about what VANS they want so...

I like that hoody Dec...

Love the baseball jersey, not a fan of the red jacket.

I reckon you'll get the jersey for half price just after xmas.

---------------------------------

For Dec <3

0878d4aecd670a78608b561f5c45ac00.png

Adidas and Nike shoes are chav material now? Wut...?

I think they are alright if you wear them correst with the right clothes/colours. Otherwise they do look Chavtastic.

I might get it if I can be bothered to go get it, probably will do as there's a belt I quite like from there too, and I need a belt, my trousers keep falling down :(