Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Billy's mega tactic

billy2shots

Just to add to the opening post.

My Monaco career

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/25941-the-french-connection-triple-threat-1k-challenge/page-5#entry233757

My 3 forwards completed the 'Triple Threat Challenge' scoring 1500 goals.

Martial my poacher completed the 1k challenge scoring 1000 goals in 787 games.

I lost 10 league games in over 14 seasons!

I used the 4-1-2-3 with 2 cimplete forwards and a poacher. 1 attacking playmaker and 1 central midfielder.

Instead of a ball winning midfielder, I went with a deep lying playmaker.

I used this for a season with Arsenal and did ok. For the second season though I moved the APM midfielder into the AMC slot with Ozil and things REALLY took off. Check out where I am in Jan. Same time last season I was in 4th

post-58570-0-29735700-1427892369_thumb.j

post-58570-0-05754100-1427892384_thumb.j

So, bought to my Valencia: Gaitán and Depay and won La Liga with 82 points. Alcácer scored more than 40 goals in total. Thanks mate, nice tactic.

Unfortunately it looks like the latest patch has totally destroyed this tactic set.

With one fell swoop months of work wasted lol.

Thanks SI

Really? Are you sure?

Why do they mess up tactics like that? Do they read through the tactics page and see what's working, then stop it from working? Why would they do that?

I've got a tactic that works very well although not as well as yours (10 league games lost in 14 seasons is awesome) but I'll be damned if I post it on this forum just for an update to make it not work anymore!

That is the exact reason why I have not installed the update as it mostly always patches tactics but some times all it takes is a simply tweak and the tactic becomes beast again :)

Unfortunately it looks like the latest patch has totally destroyed this tactic set.

With one fell swoop months of work wasted lol.

Thanks SI

Really? Are you sure?

Why do they mess up tactics like that? Do they read through the tactics page and see what's working, then stop it from working? Why would they do that?

I've got a tactic that works very well although not as well as yours (10 league games lost in 14 seasons is awesome) but I'll be damned if I post it on this forum just for an update to make it not work anymore!

Whilst I don't think they look for successful tactics to destroy, I do think they change a lot more than they let on.

They say the only fix bugs and strange player behaviour but I assume they make more changes than that so players have to rethink their approach.

This is a business after all and they need to keep us interested in the game until they release next years offering.

@lee

I should never have patched. Worst mistake I could have done. Had a quick go with Man U as they have players that can create many different tactics. 4 games 48 shots on target and 3 goals! Oppo 14 shots on target and 5 goals. Midfielders smashing them in from everywhere!

Worked in the Championship for me; replicated Bournemouth.

P     W  D  L  F      A  D     PTS

46   40  3  1 138  22 116   123, only dropped 15 points i believe.

Halfway through Premier League and I am in 4th with 40 points! This works wonders!

Still works pperfectly btw.

Halfway through Premier League and I am in 4th with 40 points! This works wonders!

With the new patch?

Ok, it seems I jumped the gun. All seems ok after patch 6.2.

I did a quick test and was initially disappointed. That's because I didn't follow my own advice. Give it 10-15 games to settle down.

@Khary Williams,

You seems to be on the enhanced engine. Can you tell me how your wide complete forwards are performing? I tried to use it on the New ME but found that the wide forwards didn't linked up well with others, averaging only around 10 to 15 passes per match.

6.2 update.

Since the new patch the opposition seem to be scoring more. I have been working hard to get this tactic back to its best.

This is the new formation I would like you to try.

A84Wk7g.jpg

og02Nk7.jpg

If you have defenders with good decision making, team work and pace then play with offside trap. Don't be afraid to go direct against teams that pack the midfield like 4411 or 451.

So no more attacking midfielder. Instead we have a second central midfielder. Remember the central midfielder needs to be a well rounded player like Ramsey, YaYa Toure, Pogba etc and not just a creative player.

A very quick season with Ajax. I was conceding way too much up until the Den Haag game and then I switched to 2 central midfielder.

wv0XwBU.jpg

Beat Real Madrid, Liverpool and Barcelona on route to winning the CL. Not bad for first season.

hlrHXAF.jpg

I'm sure the goals against will improve once I play a full season with the new set up.

Yeah, FMH is pretty unpredictable anyway, it might or might not work. It had no effect on me.

With the new patch?

Yeah, 

@Topak the wide forwards generate plenty of assists and some goals. I feel like having the AMC helps them get involved more. Takes more goals away from the ST. When I used Billy's original Ozil had 4 goals and 30+ assists. Now he's scoring more and assisting slightly less. Doesn't help that Sanogo is my main SC. I juries always kill Arsenal. But I'm still top of the table.

post-58570-0-00896800-1428065042_thumb.j

post-58570-0-20013100-1428065060_thumb.j

Some more screenshots. Walcott is my top assist man. But this new patch is killing the defense on the tactic. I may try moving to a DM but it makes Ozil pretty much worthless. Guess I could sell him.

Everything after the Aston Villa game is 6.2

post-58570-0-80785500-1428066155_thumb.j

post-58570-0-22500400-1428066174_thumb.j

post-58570-0-94285200-1428066192_thumb.j

post-58570-0-80999900-1428066206_thumb.j

post-58570-0-12502700-1428066396_thumb.j

Well, it didn't go well for me with the enhanced engine. Tried it with AC Milan with no new signing. Got sacked after just 10 league games.

Fixture listxbY4Fua.jpg

@billy2shots, I will try again with original ME using AC Milan, with your latest layout. According to you, who will be better for the poacher role, Torres or Niang? Also, will offside trap suite their defenders Rami and Alex, as their pace is just average?

I would use Zapata and Rami. Try offside and see how you get on.

In theory Torres would be better but I'm guessing his hidden attributes are really bad. Niang is just at the start of his career so I would be tempted to start pazzini with Niang as backup.

Just trying it with Roma. After 20 games I am top but its horrible. Goals flying in everywhere. The opposisition seem lethal!

g5k6dIx.jpg

2 shots on target,2 goals

wHb4j2l.jpg

4 shots on target,3 goals.

I did play an Italian save a few months ago before the new patch and remember that it didn't work brilliantly although still able to dominate the league.

The tactic is definitely not as good since the patch but Italy seems to exaggerate it.

Trying it with AC Milan without signing anyone. Having same kind of problem.

Having lots of matches where my team can't score enough even after having lots of shots on goals.

Some Screenshots

Lcc8tEU.jpg

JnBdSvk.jpg

UXK9b5i.jpgGgHQvhH.jpg

Also, here's my first team line up-

T3iDyvL.jpg

I think I need to buy a better player for the DLM role as De Jong is more suited for the physical BWM.

To those playing and struggling in Italy.

First off you have to remember that Italy has always been one of the hardest leagues to manage in. How many 1k challenges have you seen completed there?

It's a well known fact that goals are much harder to come by.

You have Juve who are incredible strong then a group of clubs that are very similar, Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina, Inter, Milan.

As a result the league is very competitive (unless you want to steam role it with Juve).

So what I am saying is reset your expectations.

With that in mind, feel free to try this set up. Its not perfect but should perform pretty well.

mSmCtEe.jpg

Some good wins against the main clubs.

Let's explore those 2 draws.

aE9excr.jpg

Deserved?

Y6Z9IUr.jpg

Deserved?

Try it out and feedback.

HYtIz5y.jpgdcFdxVe.jpg

Hey Billy could you make this work with Enhanced engine? After last patch the enhanced engine feels better then original. Just having trouble scoring goals

I'm also struggling since the new patch. Formation definitely not as bullet proof as before! Will try the change to the midfielders as suggested.