Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Five Wonder Kid Transfers You Need To Know About

Ashez

Five Wonder Kid Transfers You Need To Know About

The transfer window has recently slammed shut and while looking at some of the players who have moved clubs I spotted five wonder kids who've moved that I didn't know about. Granted I did go a lot of the window without the internet so they could be more obvious than I realise but hopefully some of them enlighten you. 

Matias Kranevitter

k78941c.png

Matias Kranevitter is one of the most well known ball winning midfielders of 2015 as he starts off with solid stats and at a reasonable price, however in the summer window it was agreed that he will join Atletico Madrid for €8 million Euro's in December. Between now and then this shielding midfielder will be found on loan at River Plate in Argentina which is where he was found on 2015. I'm dreading what the Spanish side will ask for him on next years game but I'll certainly be testing him out again. 

Enes Unal

0OcgzVl.png

Unal has been a known wonder kid since 2014 I believe but he's not been mentioned much on Vibe, which does surprises me as from personal experience I can say this lad can be the real deal! Due to his age it can take him a while to develop but Manchester City must have seen something in him as they've snapped him up for the small fee of £2 million pounds. With the talent City already have inside the club they've decided to loan out the young fully capped international and on 2016 you'll find him playing his trade in Belgium with Genk. In real life he's gone on a two year loan but we currently don't know if such a deal will be possible on next years game. 

Yassine Benzia

WesLAIB.png

From underused to overused as Yassine Benzia has left Lyon for the shockingly low price of £700k! Just think of that compared to Martial! Which of the two is more well known in game?! Benzia has been one of the best wonder kids for an number of years now but the young Frenchman has decided to leave Lyon but he's staying in his home land as he joined Lille on the 31st of August. This move is massive news for 2016 as you'll now have Benzia at a club with one of the best training ratings possible, if you thought he was a beast at Lyon just wait until you can unleash him at Lille! 

Lucas Ocampos

fT6OFOO.png

If you did a poll of people's favourite left winger in recent years I'm sure Ocampos would be close to the top of the list with his popularity never really fading. On 2015 this tricky Argentinian was found at AS Monaco or on loan at Marseille and it's no surprise to anyone that the French giants wanted to secure the players services on a long term basis which they achieved for a cool €7 million Euros. I'm unsure what this move will mean for 2016 but it could mean he's cheaper to buy as you're no longer dealing with a "sugar daddy" club, certainly one to keep an eye on. 

Zakaria Bakkali

LywtGR9.png

When this winger was a baby faced sixteen year old you'd struggle to find a career on Vibe without him involved but times not been too kind to the former fan favourite as he seems to have lost some of his shine, which I expect is down to his rumoured poor attitude which put many clubs off his signature. His potential is clear to see though and the fact he scored a hat trick in the league at seventeen years of age is beyond impressive! The club which has decided to take a risk on the young Belgium is Valencia as they picked him up on a free transfer, he could be some signing although his buying price will only increase on 2016, he could however be a great early loan signing as expect he'll be available. 

That's it for my five wonder kid transfers you should know about but what do you think? Have I missed anyone? (Obviously not the big ones like Depay and Sterling etc). As always thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment

Julian Weigl from 1860 München to Borussia Dortmund.

Johannes Geis from Mainz to Schalke.

As for Ocampos I believe we gotta use some cash if we want to get him in the first season, I would say near about £12-15 million.

Some good names there lads, I didn't include loan only signings like Vadala because it won't really effect the player on 2016, unless a buy to loan feature is added. 

Thanks for the comments :) 

Great work. Was this inspired by my Tweet?

Yes and no lol, when I saw about Benzia I decided to check up on some of my favourites like Fierro and Sisto. Once I was disappointed none of them had moved I went through the wonder kid shortlist trying to find any lesser known deals lol.

Januzaj to Dortmund is confirmed? If yes, it would be good in fmh16 even if it's in loan...

Will be good for FMH 16 but doesn't looks quite right IRL I mean for me and most other fans Kuba over Januzaj anyday!

Took me awhile to realize Julian Weigl made twice to Bundesliga Team of The Week ;)

Nice works Ash. Let's hope they can step up to the plate. FMH16 is going to be interesting with all the transfers let's just see what they do to the CA an PA of player. Hope they don't mess it up.

Sounds to me like someone should post a best loans shortlist.......

Actually a nice idea why don't you create one if you're okay doing so as some really nice loans took place this summer would be a worthwhile read as well.

Will be good for FMH 16 but doesn't looks quite right IRL I mean for me and most other fans Kuba over Januzaj anyday!

Took me awhile to realize Julian Weigl made twice to Bundesliga Team of The Week ;)

Thanks for answering, Dortmund will be a great team to manage next game.