Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Nintendo

Ashez

I traded the shiny Gyarados from Soul Silver to Black, to bank and finally to home 😂. Did it mainly for a trade bait Luigia though. The GTS is a shit show atm. 

Notice my shiny Drilbur? ;)

It is a shiny? I think I have some in Sun game. But I lost interest is shinies because I could have any with power save. After +200hours of breeding I got tired and order one to make battle ready pokemons 😂 I know it's cheating but who cares lol

16 minutes ago, zaangie said:

It is a shiny? I think I have some in Sun game. But I lost interest is shinies because I could have any with power save. After +200hours of breeding I got tired and order one to make battle ready pokemons 😂 I know it's cheating but who cares lol

Screenshot_2020-02-12-19-09-51.thumb.png.f784bc3c6873d77aed661efbf6eed43c.png

Shiny, Jolly but lacking some speed IVs which is easily fixable now in Sw/Sh, ability capsules also an option to get Sand Rush as well. I hatched it myself 😛

I used to hack in Pokemon tbh but now it's so simple I don't see the point and I enjoy the process. Building the team is part of the game/fun imo. EV training was the part I hated but SwSh have even made that quick and easy so I can't complain. Breeding wise you just need a base to get started, be it a good parent or a good Ditto and things like Raids and W/T (breedjects) just makes it painless. I bred my battle tower team in a morning, so much more rewarding to succeed with a team you built. 

Shiny wise I've never been fussed on them but I did enjoy hunting them in Moon, once I've got the shiny charm in Shield I'm going to hunt a shiny Mudbray. 

Making teams shouldn't be this time consuming, it makes people using cheating to create their teams. 

I know that they made it simple with EVs and nature. But how do IVs works now? 

I don't pretend to hack my switch, so I'll be back to breeding again lol. 

5 minutes ago, zaangie said:

Making teams shouldn't be this time consuming

It's not that time consuming now though. It's a point I agree with but it's alot better than it was in the DS days. 

Nature and IVs can be bred easily now, it's still slightly down to luck but it's alot quicker with Everstones (passes nature down) and Destiny Knot (Guarantees 4 I think IVs from both parents, so if you breed the right parents luck is on your side as you only need 5). Finding high IV Pokemon to start with is easy due to trades and raids, 5 star raids typically have good IVs. I bred a 6 IV Eevee first as it's a good farther as it's egg group is massive then I looked at ways to use it to cross into other groups. 

They're also giving battle points away easily so getting good items is a million times better. 

Any way loads of guides around to get you started, I find it relaxing and fun. I just never get around to battling. 

That's good to know, I don't want to go through that massacre again 😅

I'll probably get somo 6iv ditto from oras, I think I have one in there. 

1 minute ago, zaangie said:

That's good to know, I don't want to go through that massacre again 😅

I'll probably get somo 6iv ditto from oras, I think I have one in there. 

A 6IV ditto is half the battle! One of those is a godsend. 

Just now, zaangie said:

Talking about hacks, I just got into some raid battle and some guy had an Incineroar lmao

IMG_20200212_185015.jpg

Yeah something fishy is going on atm so I've read, loads of hacked shit are in the game. 

https://www.polygon.com/2020/2/11/21133554/pokemon-sword-shield-hacked-monsters-raids-surprise-trade-home-nintendo-switch-game-freak

Is Incineroar one of those on the list of in the game but not in the pokedex/catch able? As I know some Pokemon were going only be available once Home was live. 

25 minutes ago, zaangie said:

Yeah, you're right. It's one of available. But I saw some dude with Dragonite and others that aren't available yet. 

g6c3o92rmjg41.jpg

While I can understand Pokemon hackers they ruin it for everybody else :@. 

3 hours ago, zaangie said:

Is meltan available in let's go or it's an event Pokémon? 

I think I have a Diance in oras

Only available in Pokemon Go, as is it's evolved form which you can trade to Let's Go and SwSh. Unfortunately I've never had interest in Pokemon Go, if it was available in Let's Go I'd have got one the games tbf 😂

I started my Living dex like a week after the Diancie event so I got all of them but that one 😠

Annoying the three I need are untradeable on the GTS (you can't search for them but can request them :s) :(. You still can't trade event Pokemon :@

41 minutes ago, zaangie said:

So, you'll have to wait until I can trade a Diance for you 😜

If I have something you want I'd appreciate it :)

4 hours ago, zaangie said:

@Ashez just add me on Home so we can check if we can already trade Diance. 

Code: UJHKGPCFWPHL

Added :)

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Fairly decent Europe sale going on on the eshop at the moment. Well, in my opinion at least. 

I'll peak tomorrow, doubt anything will tickle my fancy though

50 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The current "fix" to receive it is daft so I'll wait until the giveaway is fixed. Thanks though :)

I still didn't read it as I still to far of completing the dex lmao

Just now, zaangie said:

I still didn't read it as I still to far of completing the dex lmao

To do the trick you need 890/890 which I don't have and to move every Pokemon one space forward in the box, then back so screw that lol. 

Animal Crossing Direct soon then. My 23 year old niece is oddly massively pumped for this game to the point that her enthusiasm was almost rubbing off on me at the weekend.

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Animal Crossing Direct soon then. My 23 year old niece is oddly massively pumped for this game to the point that her enthusiasm was almost rubbing off on me at the weekend.

I'll watch it at some point but I've never understood the point of it, however it's fans absolutely love it. It's battling! 

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Shame it doesn't have Portuguese so my wife can play with me.

@Ashez I finished the story yesterday. It was so boring lmao. Time to take battle tower by assault now. 

16 minutes ago, zaangie said:

Shame it doesn't have Portuguese so my wife can play with me.

@Ashez I finished the story yesterday. It was so boring lmao. Time to take battle tower by assault now. 

Yeah the story was garbage, I actually liked the focus being on just the badges but the forced "big bad" ending was just horrendous. The final few battles with the legendary was awesome though imo. 

The battle tower is pretty easy tbf, I bred a team to mess around with and it walked to Master Rank, I lost once to a surprise that caught me off guard. 

Talking about breeding I meant to say @zaangie, I got a hidden ability female Litten off the GTS the other day so I bred myself a competitive one off of it. In just over a hour I had two 5IV Blaze Litten's (damn luck of the draw abilities!) and two intimidate one's (back to back eggs 😂). Started the process of breeding a hidden ability Rowlet but that took a little longer as I didn't have any decent parents, I've not finished trying for one yet though. 

Is it easier then SuMo battle tree? I had a lot of fun in there. 

I need to breed too but don't know where to start lol. I need to check smogon. 

If you have som breedjects I can take it I'd appreciate.