Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics CastleNew

AndersJ

Finally the testing for a good tactic in FM16 can begin - new opportunities in team instructions is a good challenge i reckon :)

i have led Le Magpies to gold in my first season of testing with the use of two rather simular tactics.

The instructions are the same for both tactics so its easy to switch between the two. Obivious one is more attackminded than the other - but here we go.

Short pasing is chosen to keep the ballcontrol.

N.B. the 4222 attack is in the test NOT good against teams like Southampton, Bournemouth  and Swansea BUT quite okay against City, United and Chelsea.

remember this is a test in an whole new game. There is NO promise of glory but i would love to hear what you think of one or both tactics :)

cheers - Anders.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Testing going very well :)

2nd season clearly improved by the incoming of D.Berardi, K.Vogt and most of all Leon G who really has a hunger for goals - 13 games 7 goals....?

image.png

image.png

image.png

First thought : 

- Great defense
- Really strong against big teams
- Weak against small team (I end with draw or just 1-0).

The more I play, the more I think each opponent deserve a tactic regarding their level : lower / Mid / big. I try to be very attacking against lower / mid teams and more balanced against big teams.

For now, I never win a league (I always play with small teams) but my last season I'm 2nd, won the cup and finish in 1/8 of Europa League :).

I Think you are totally right on that point

it has great defence yes - but something needs ajustement against weaker Prl teams - its NOT okay with 0-0 times 4-5 against them :)

Loch Do you have good advice on what to Do ?

For now ? not really.

Against weak team, I put my 2 wingers as  Inside Foward and change Team instructions. Pass focus to center and passing style to direct.

It scores more. It works againt most of the team. (really amazing against Barca, 7-0 / 6-1 in Europa League) but some others (especially if they have 5 midfielders in line like Paris SG). are barely impossible to beat.

The problem of those instructions is that you need really strong midfielder. Quite difficult to find a Yaya Touré or a Andrea Pirlo everydays :D

Haha i love the last line with pirlo :)

and yes - it especially against 451 i have my troubles - but when the other team dares to play football - then its really fun :)

so thanks for the advice - Do you have your tactic on screenshot as you use it ?

Yes, I switch to english and send it.

I find a big frustration with this tactic. It really works with top class player. Now I have found some strong regen, with my two winger (Robben / Cristiano Ronaldo's Regen), my main stricker (Falcao's Regen).

I upload some screen this afternoon, but last season I won everything except the final of Champions league (against Real Madrid) and a minor cup. 

That is awesome Loch! Thank you very much for the feedback !

and no - offside trap does NOT work with this tactic BUT it looks like you have found a way to win it all - very impressive :)

Not all, some teams are really defensive and really difficult to beat.

I think the game are a little too easy this year. There is a huge difference between good player and top class.

Cristiano Ronaldo / Pogba / Messi / Robben and others really kill the game. And if you play with Barca it s quite difficult to loose.