Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unable to advance past 21st June

locomofo

FMM16 was doing the annual thing where it calculates the player career stats, club finances, retirements and domestic competitions at a specific date each year. For my save, this was the 20th of June, and the first few times it went through this process, it crashed repeatedly. I managed to get to the 21st after a couple more tries, but from there I got even more stuck. Whenever I tap continue or my mailbox, the app instantly crashes. I can look around at players or teams, but for some reason, the game crashes when I try to continue. Has anyone else experienced something like this? Can't continue my save at the moment, pretty miffed.

Hi @locomofo, please send your save from just before the crash to help@sega.co.uk and and mark it for the attention of Alari Naylor and we will take a look. We think we may have fixed this internally already.

8 minutes ago, Alex Pitt said:

Hi @locomofo, please send your save from just before the crash to help@sega.co.uk and and mark it for the attention of Alari Naylor and we will take a look. We think we may have fixed this internally already.

I have saves from both the 20th and 21st, should I send both?

edit: after looking over my posts, I think the issue with saves crashing in the 20th is that I didn't have any inbox notifications, so the game would go past the 21st, and crash. Saves that managed to get to the 21st probably had inbox notifications, which is why it didn't crash. However, they would crash if i try to get past them. In this case which save would I send, even though I don't think it matters?

Edited by locomofo

I had this problem before. I couldn't pay for FMH15 so i had the cracked version of 6.0 and when i bought the game the game version was 6.1 and my game save was incompatible and each time i tried progressing or saving a match it always crashed.