Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Android or IOS or OME or EME??

Just a suggestion to save a little time whilst browsing the Tactics and Downloads forums. 

Would it be possible for the OP's to state in their titles which format the tactics are for? This would save the incessant question 'Which engine? etc

The same with Downloads - It would make life easier if we knew which platform the skins, logos, faces etc were for? 

Rather than me getting all excited at seeing a sexy new skin or pack only to find that it's for the other platform.

I'm a grumpy old man, I know, but anything to make life easier.  

And don't get me started about the weather!

Apologies if this has been suggested before.

With downloads the rule of thumb is MyClub, faces and logos work. Databases don't unless a Save is attached but with No Save Editor at the moment it isn't possible anyway.

For tactics it is possible Yes but it would be easier for you to search a forum alone for it.

57 minutes ago, Dec said:

With downloads the rule of thumb is MyClub, faces and logos work. Databases don't unless a Save is attached but with No Save Editor at the moment it isn't possible anyway.

For tactics it is possible Yes but it would be easier for you to search a forum alone for it.

Yeah but some members don't mention or forget to mention what engine their posted tactics are for.

Maybe a tag system, for the tactics section only, where you are asked for the match engine when posting a tactic, something similar to Reddit "Flair" feature.

10 minutes ago, vbase said:

Yeah but some members don't mention or forget to mention what engine their posted tactics are for.

Maybe a tag system, for the tactics section only, where you are asked for the match engine when posting a tactic, something similar to Reddit "Flair" feature.

We could do but I believe most tactics can work for both. If a tactic is balanced then it should work, obviously it may be better on one or another but it should still be good.

When people post a new tactic all they have to do is put the match engine in brackets after the title  

for example Return of the Taff (Tafftastics 3-2-3-2 enhanced)

PriZe presents the LM10 - a 3-2-3-1-1 tactic [OME]

Murtons Original 2014 tactic 3-2-3-1-1 (OME)

Surely not too difficult?  It means that when one looks through the forum for a specific match engine tactic, they can easily be found and also save the poor OP replying to people constantly asking 'Which match engine?'

It's raining again btw

But what I am saying is people have indicated they work in the other match engine. Tactics should work well in both for most cases. Plus it is up to users to, we find most don't know which engine they use as they stick to what the game sets. We don't want to force people and miss out on users' tactics because of this. Obviously it is a big help but if you think a tactic suits your team then regardless you should try it unless it looks shockingly unbalanced.