Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 dont forget Football Manager Handled 2015 please .

KIKIRIZKIUMBARA

Hey mate . I know it's a lot of people turn to FMM 2016 . but please do not forget FMH 2015 . also updates all for FMH , 2015. transfer , and other donwnload .. Many people here must be the same as I am still playing FMH 2015 because it has not been able to buy FMM 2016 . so , please do not forgotten.

2 hours ago, KIKIRIZKIUMBARA said:

Hey mate . I know it's a lot of people turn to FMM 2016 . but please do not forget FMH 2015 . also updates all for FMH , 2015. transfer , and other donwnload .. Many people here must be the same as I am still playing FMH 2015 because it has not been able to buy FMM 2016 . so , please do not forgotten.

why you not buy it when the discount arrive at playstore?it reasonable cheap too if you think you save your money for a while,i'm indonesian too,when the discount still not arrive it price around 145k rp at playstore with tax included,but now maybe around 70-80k rp at playstore with tax included when the discount arrive

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 08:44, Dec said:

Is this to us or SI? Either way it isn't really a good use of time to support a tiny portion of an audience, mostly as those on 2015 are pirates.

It's just a suggestion for the designers here . At least , provide notifications for Football Manager Handheld 2015 . As the transfer window in January yesterday . Or other . Sorry if this advice is not useful here . But I as a connoisseur of this game will regret very much this kind of thing . When there is new , it is long forgotten . Though not everyone who plays can be directly moved to FMM 2016 .

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 09:28, Edo Winsyah said:

why you not buy it when the discount arrive at playstore?it reasonable cheap too if you think you save your money for a while,i'm indonesian too,when the discount still not arrive it price around 145k rp at playstore with tax included,but now maybe around 70-80k rp at playstore with tax included when the discount arrive

Well if like it , give me the money to buy this game in PlayStore then I will enjoy the game . How ?

8 minutes ago, KIKIRIZKIUMBARA said:

It's just a suggestion for the designers here . At least , provide notifications for Football Manager Handheld 2015 . As the transfer window in January yesterday . Or other . Sorry if this advice is not useful here . But I as a connoisseur of this game will regret very much this kind of thing . When there is new , it is long forgotten . Though not everyone who plays can be directly moved to FMM 2016 .

They aren't going to do that at all, makes bad business practice. No other sports game does it.