Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Use and throw challenge

Harish

Hey guys i am Harish and this is my first ever challenge i am posting in vibe. I created this challenge way back in fmh 2014,and now i feel its time for me to share this challenge

Aim:

The aim of this challenge is to change your full squad every season, this means once u have played a season with a particular starting eleven, they should be sold next season, the price is not relevant,  but each season should have a totally different starting 11, you need not sell players who didnt play at all but if a player plays even one game he shoud be sold next season, a big club is recommended, but if you are feeling brave, u can start with anyone.

If u get sacked game over. 

This challenge will hard because when u change ur team every season the team needs to gel so you wont be winning matches easily so this will test your team mangement skills. 

P.S: You can sign the same players after one season (i.e:If depay plays for u in the first season u should sell him in the second season, but u can buy him back in the third season and sell him in the fourth season) 

Rules:

1. No unlockables except sugar daddy 
  2. No use of editors
  3. Enjoy!!!