Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Silly contract demands

Hi guys,

New new here, although I have been stalking the forums since FMH 14.

Just after some advice please, 

this has been an issue for me for quite a while,

Im currently managing FC United of Manchester, in my first season and trying to sign sub £10k/ free agents

the problem is even utter garbage players are all demanding wages of over £2k pw even though they are all on £150-200 a week at their current clubs

i just don't have the budget to facilitate this

Please help as my squad is very thin and I'm struggling to fill positions come match day

Cheers!!!!

I have found the same problem, i'm managing Salford and when a try to sign players that are earning around 150-300 i offered them 400 and they want 800-1200.

I think the wage system could use a little more realism. Young players with wages in 100s ask for > 50k and when offered any less reject the contract. Existing players get international caps 1-2 times or play some games for the club ask for a new contract and every time they want more wages even when they are already tied to a contract of a medium length. Offer them anything less, they get sad and start demoralizing the team, some times even conflict with others in case of higher status players.

Here are 2 examples, it's like this for everyone I try to sign, so far all I've managed to land is 2 loan players and a 16y/o for reserve,

These are quite mild examples 

Screenshot_2016-05-16-09-47-52.png

Screenshot_2016-05-16-09-48-16.png

Edited by Swish Cape
18 hours ago, vbase said:

Existing players get international caps 1-2 times or play some games for the club ask for a new contract and every time they want more wages even when they are already tied to a contract of a medium length. Offer them anything less, they get sad and start demoralizing the team, some times even conflict with others in case of higher status players.

The second part of this I'm afraid to say is fairly realistic and the club I support are having good players run down their contracts due to not being offered large new contracts when barely breaking into the side.