Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Your best comeback

Dont have a picture but during a Man utd save, I was 2-0 down to Spurs and none of my tactics were working, I got so frustrated, I brought off Rooney and put goalkeeper Jack Butland up front, he got 2 goals and an assist in the last 10 mins of the game and I won!???

Edited by Fernandeees_
10 minutes ago, Fernandeees_ said:

Dont have a picture but during a Man utd save, I was 2-0 down to Spurs and none of my tactics were working, I got so frustrated, I brought off Rooney and put goalkeeper Jack Butland up front, he got 2 goals and an assist in the last 10 mins of the game and I won!???

Fucking legend

On 5/31/2016 at 00:46, Fernandeees_ said:

BUTLAND as striker for the EUROS

I was playing as Crusaders from Northern Ireland, and I had a team of young regen players who I signed for like 10-50k each, I managed to get through Champions League Qualifying and came 3rd in the group with a Shock win for Man United 2-1 after going one nil down and a few draws, So, I went into Euro Cup Knock out round 1 and I was drew against Anderlecht and I expected a thrashing and about 30minutes in I was 2 nil down, but we fought back and won 5-2 with a hattrick from my 23 year old striker - Absolutely rips apart the NI league with consecutive braces and hat tricks all season and in the second leg we managed to hold to a 2-2 draw and we progressed into the Second Knockout round.

Moved from the bundesliga. Saw blackpool job opening at the end of the 21-22 season and went to get them up to the premier league.

Made a new tactic based on their existing players and who I could buy. Currently undefeated in the league, 4-0 up after the first leg of the capital one semi final and just beat Southampton in the FA cup third round. Got handed my only defeat so far by huddersfield in the JPT. Shocking.

Screenshot_2016-06-06-15-05-22.png

Screenshot_2016-06-06-15-04-59.png

Edited by kts365