Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 10 years without spending.

So I just wanted to show you my 10 years without spending a penny at Vitoria setubal. Very tough to maintain a good squad relying on freebies and my youth but this is a good and quite tough challenge to try and dominate with a relegation threatened team. Thinking of trying another team anyone got any good lesser teams with excellent youth players to recommend. Thanks 

image.png

3 minutes ago, Risheek said:

Leeds no doubt

Have you ever used Leeds? Never used them myself but I do know they have some very nice up and coming players.

Yh Lewis cook is a quality player on fmm and also Mowatt and Taylor are looking promising in real life but I've never used them on the game.

Staying in Portugal, Benfica this year have lots of good young players and a big squad.

Ajax, of course as well but its difficult to keep the players happy when the big clubs come calling.

2 hours ago, Massey127 said:

Leverkusen would be a great team to use.  They have a lot of very promising youth players.

Some good teams there but  thinking a relegation threatened side to use if you have any decent options.

4 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Staying in Portugal, Benfica this year have lots of good young players and a big squad.

Ajax, of course as well but its difficult to keep the players happy when the big clubs come calling.