Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Cheating from the enhanced engine.

Not cheating mate just very unlucky ?.. I play on eme aswel and this happens to me all the time and it is frustrating. This was one that really got me mad.

image.png

Look at the CCC and you will see the problem lies within your tactics. I am guessing you have a lot of low teamwork players, BBMs or INFs who shoot from long range. This counts as a shot but isn't realistic to judge domination.

Plus look at the Iceland game against Portugal. 4 shots to 26, ended 1-1.

48 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

Only 6 shots on target lol and no clear cut chances so don't complain and is as far from cheating as I've ever seen

Not complaining lad, frustrating I said and being a champions final with them having one shot on target. I take it you've never experienced this with your sarcastic remark. 

33 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

Any tactic you would recommend to rule this out @Dec?

Try and limit how many BBMs, selfish players and INFs you have in your squad. 1 or 2 is ok but balance them with players who pass too like WNGs or CMs.

3 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Not complaining lad, frustrating I said and being a champions final with them having one shot on target. I take it you've never experienced this with your sarcastic remark. 

I was referring to the Original poster mate 

And yes I have had this kind of match occur but it's part and parcel of football IRL so happens in the game also

6 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

I was referring to the Original poster mate 

And yes I have had this kind of match occur but it's part and parcel of football IRL so happens in the game also

My bad, and I also agreed that it wasn't cheating to be fair as yes it happens frequently in real life just frustrates the hell out of me when it does on fmm lol.