Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bug Documented This Time

HH McCool

I recently posted about a bug in the game that showed my team winning the league despite the fact that we had blown it on the last day and finished second. There was no announcement of the winner, the standings showed me in second place, but my manager profile showed that I had finished first, Sugar Daddy turned on and I was given an "owe you one" by the board. Unfortunately, I did not make screen captures to document the case.

Well, It happened again, but the other way around this time. Bayern went 2-1-1 to finish the season, we went 4-0-0 and won the league on the last day by one point. The "Gelsenkirchen (Schalke04, please!) have won the league" screen appeared (it did not last time), the scroll acknowledged it (did not last time), the board was delighted and the standings showed that we had, indeed, won the league title. 

When I brought up my Manager Profile screen, however, it shows that we finished second! (see images below).

If I can supply any more info, please let me know. -HHM-

IMG_0282.PNGIMG_0281.PNG

Do you have a save from before this last match was played? (If not, then one from after might be ok, but a save from before would be very helpful)

No, I have moved on, but since it is bound to happen again, why don't you tell me anything you can think of that I can do if it happens again that would help you track it down and I will get it next time it occurs. -HHM-

No, I have moved on, but since it is bound to happen again, why don't you tell me anything you can think of that I can do if it happens again that would help you track it down and I will get it next time it occurs. -HHM-