Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Cockers Attempts The Latin Europe Challenge **Take 2**

Ok anybody still reading this I have had to call it a day, I stuck to it with my teams getting older by the minute, @BatiGoal said to keep going and so I did, even winning everything with an ageing team...

IMG_0631.thumb.PNG.4247e7db0cd22b117e3518bf6e5745b8.PNG

As you can see I keep going, every season playing (and winning) with everyone more or less in their 30's...

So my record career comes to an end...

IMG_0629.thumb.PNG.54030ff30f5e07844761a9b837c64abb.PNG

IMG_0630.thumb.PNG.0adafbe5d41a2fc6eb7b1347570755de.PNG

I think for such an ageing side I did ok, but this isn't about winning titles, it's all about the challenge, which I just couldn't get close enough, 66 goals was my best...

Best result by one single person...

IMG_0628.thumb.PNG.3b552abd899a2d979863c0c63730dac8.PNG

Final pictures and my thanks...

IMG_0632.thumb.PNG.ce7928916b6e70dd8c00429764ea5139.PNG

IMG_0633.thumb.PNG.c1ffa67fba8ffb1a8c10e944edeca5c3.PNG

Thanks to @BatiGoal, @Taff, @Jack.Holt and lastly to @AndersJ who I wish good luck in the last stage...

Try something else, or try, try again, don't know... to be continued...

On 2/4/2017 at 15:43, Cockers2505 said:

The rules state no using regens, so everyone I buy has to have a history from 15/16 otherwise they are regens, and that breaks the rules as laid down by @BatiGoal

Damn thats though mate, i understand your frustration, but i say take one more swing at it mate!!!! Come on :)

in season 25/26 something really great happende with your tactic or players :)?

An amazing career nonetheless @Cockers2505 you're obviously disappointed in not getting the job done, and you should - fighting for it season after season, but you entertained us and gave us a very enjoyable read. That's something you should be proud of, mate, despite coming 14 gls short of getting a mention on that leaderboard. 

I'm sure you learned a few new things that made you a better manager so not all lost. Looking forward to following your next adventure.

24 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

An amazing career nonetheless @Cockers2505 you're obviously disappointed in not getting the job done, and you should - fighting for it season after season, but you entertained us and gave us a very enjoyable read. That's something you should be proud of, mate, despite coming 14 gls short of getting a mention on that leaderboard. 

I'm sure you learned a few new things that made you a better manager so not all lost. Looking forward to following your next adventure.

I agree with bati - one learn alot in this challenge and none the less you will be better at the game now no doubt mate!

It would be a big shame to come this far, for a second time and not get there, I understand if you want to pack it in but I say, go and play something else for a while and then when your feeling refreshed come back and smash this out of the park