Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Destroying A Country Challenge

Destroying A Country Challenge

Do you just hate a Country? Has a certain country or nation annoyed you that much that you want to see their footballing nature be demolished? Destroyed? Well, you are in the right place! 

IMG_8867.thumb.PNG.7ce0d3570ec9675a66124cbafce1f4e5.PNG

Welcome Vibe to my latest challenge. As I'm on holiday, I've had an influx of ideas and I can't make challenges and careers out of most of them as I don't have the time to sit and think! However, I'll write them down and make sure more challenges come your way. This is an idea I've taken from 2 challenges I've seen in the past. The Destroy Your Rival challenge, which I'm not sure if it was an official challenge or not, and @Mr.Manager's fantastic Best League In The World challenge. So, what does this menacing challenge consist of?

IMG_8868.thumb.PNG.ce30cb447502bfb1884306fd88556440.PNGIMG_8869.thumb.PNG.2246c43995bcd024825b2d7cdcf30438.PNG

Just ignore that Manager name for me :P As you can see, these are the UEFA Coefficiants. A wonderful addition into the game, so much so I made a challenge a few months ago about them. It was rubbish though :laugh: The idea of the challenge is to make a Nations coefficient ranking drop significantly, and the gateway to the Leaderboard is 30th Place. That's right, you have to take a nation from the screenshot above and make them drop to below 30th place. 

Impossible? Maybe, but one thing is for sure. There are almost 200 different ways you could do this. Do you be sneaky and take the country down from the inside? Or go abroad, and weaken the nations footballing spirit from the comfort of your foreign stadium. Or even head to the International scene? So many options and ways you can complete this. 

( I tried not to give any main tips away in that paragraph, sorry if I did ;)

Rules:

- Pick A Country From The Top 23 Nations Of The Coefficiants. 

- Make That Nation Drop To Below 30th Place For A Spot On The Leaderboard.

- The Leaderboard Is Scored On The Position You Leave The Nation In At The End Of Your Attempt.

- No Reloading

- No Editors Of Any Kind

- Have Fun Wrecking A Nation ;)

A bit of a menacing one, hope you enjoy and maybe we'll see an attempt soon? Thanks for reading guys.

Just now, Brenty92 said:

Very interesting challenge mate! Is it bad that I'm more intrigued about Your chosen name for the screenies? ?

Thanks very much, a bit menacing though isn't it? :laugh:

What Screenies? What's a name? :P Just a little project, no guarantee it will hit Vibe though. We'll see ;)

Haha brilliant reversal of my challenge! I'm not sure i'm up for another one of these challenges myself but I'd love to see someone have a crack at it!

1 minute ago, Mr.Manager said:

Haha brilliant reversal of my challenge! I'm not sure i'm up for another one of these challenges myself but I'd love to see someone have a crack at it!

Cheers mate, saw yours and mixed it with an older Challenge to create this. 

Thats fine dude, your career looks like it will take a while ( It would for anybody though, you are having a good crack at it ;)) So not a worry there. 

3 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Thanks very much, a bit menacing though isn't it? :laugh:

What Screenies? What's a name? :P Just a little project, no guarantee it will hit Vibe though. We'll see ;)

Intriguing...

Will be fascinating to see how managers go about wrecking a nation, endless possibilities as you said. Interesting challenge!