Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Non-League 1KC

Ok, so this idea came to my mind about 2 hours ago so if it's a little bit confusing I'll fix it when I get home from my holiday.

The challenge starts off simple with you only having to score 100 goals with a top striker such as Aguero, Benzema, Higuian, etc, but when you score 100 goals with them you have to remove them from your squad at the end of that season and buy a slightly worse striker.

You will keep repeating this until you hit 1000 goals.

I have made a tier list of the strikers you will be purchasing:

World Class - This will be the easiest level as you have to use one of the best strikers in the world such as Aguero, Suarez, Higuian, etc. I recommend starting with a big club as you won't be able to purchase them if you start in Portugal.

World Class 2 - This should also be fairly simple with you using a average top striker such as Sturidge, Firmino, Rooney. This players value must be less than 25 million.

International - This is when the challenge gets a little harder as you have to use a striker that isn't world class and is fairly average such as Wilson, Defoe, Crouch. This players value must be less than 10 million.

International 2 - Now you have to score 100 goals with a championship striker, you going insane yet?

Professional - I feel like this is a little easier than International two as you have to score 100 with a striker from an average country such as Scotland,Russia,Portugal. This players value must be less than 10 million.

Professional 2 - Ok this is where the challenge gets hard as you have to score 100 with a League 1 striker.

Semi-Pro - You probably know what's coming and if you guessed 100 goals with a solid prem striker, you're wrong it's 100 goals with a league 2 striker.

Semi-Pro 2 - Basically you have to find the next Jamie Vardy. Time to get 100 goals with a VNN striker.

Amateur - 100 goals with someone from the VNS or VNN in a top tier league will never happen, unless you do it ?

WSITG (Worse Striker In The Game) - now this is literally impossible, you have to score 100 goals with a striker from either the Northern Irish League or the Welsh League. (You don't have to use the worse striker in the game)

RULES

Must stick with the same team throughout the whole save.

No use of IGE or any unlockables.

After your striker scores 100 he must be demoted or sold at the end of the season. (goals do not count after he hits 100)

You can use regens.

No Reloading

You can manage any club you want but I recommend starting at a top team so you can afford a top striker.

You have the whole 30 seasons.

LEADERBOARDS

Every player starts off with 15,000 points but loses 500 each season

Every POTY your striker gets you will get an extra 1,000 points and every 100 goals you score you get an extra 500 points.

If you do try this challenge I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you don't have a mental breakdown before you finish. 

Feedback would be appreciated!

This challenge was inspired by the 1KC and also the international 1KC

Great challenge! Love how the difficuly increases with a worse player as each 100gls go by. Really nice!

The only thing I'd probably be a little more clear on is "average top team such as Liverpool etc.." and "mid-table team" it's not always clear on what that might be + interpretations will differ. In order to avoid such grey areas I'd probably focus more on the players themselves for the "next" stage rather than the clubs they're from...criteria could be value, (ex. 10M less than predecessor's original value - or set a specific price range) or fewer green attributes, etc etc..or if you do want to focus on teams maybe ranked 5-10, ranked bottom 5 etc.

Just think that the current rules leave too much room for confusion. Really love the idea (y)

46 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Awesome idea! I've been looking for a solid goalscoring challenge, it's a head to head between this and the normal 1KC now!

Thanks mate!

4 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Great challenge! Love how the difficuly increases with a worse player as each 100gls go by. Really nice!

The only thing I'd probably be a little more clear on is "average top team such as Liverpool etc.." and "mid-table team" it's not always clear on what that might be + interpretations will differ. In order to avoid such grey areas I'd probably focus more on the players themselves for the "next" stage rather than the clubs they're from...criteria could be value, (ex. 10M less than predecessor's original value - or set a specific price range) or fewer green attributes, etc etc..or if you do want to focus on teams maybe ranked 5-10, ranked bottom 5 etc.

Just think that the current rules leave too much room for confusion. Really love the idea (y)

Yeah I completely understand where you're coming from and I will take this into consideration and to be honest this was kind of a first drath and should of thought it through.

Im going give these a second look at and I'll update asap.

Anyway thanks for the feedback!

24 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Love this idea, might give this a go alongside another career I committed to today! Great work pal

Thanks Brenty, would love to see how you get on ;)