Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How do I get Fmm18 when released?

Kingsolop

Please guys I'm an ardent fm player. I bought Fmm17 last year. But the use of cards on Google play store has been banned. So I wonder if there's any other way I could purchase the game when it's out, with the release date less than a month

3 minutes ago, Kingsolop said:

Twice in a minute thanks again mate

Anytime, we're here to help :). Hopefully this suggestion is the solution for your problem but I have no idea in truth haha. It came to mind when I saw the thread so I thought I'd best pass it on. 

Google Rewards is quite slow to build the rewards up, I have been using it a while now and have made just over £1...

Best way to do it would be, mobile billing, which I tend to use, if your phone is capable of doing so or credit/debit card

Hey man! Try opening an account with Access Bank and request for a Mastercard or Visa debit card. Their customer care assured me they make transactions in other currencies, which should include buying apps from Play Store. I personally haven't confirmed it yet, but I've seen it used for paid ads on Facebook and orders from Amazon. So I think it should work. If it doesn't, try FMCB. Cheers man. 

On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 10:24, Kingsolop said:

Please guys I'm an ardent fm player. I bought Fmm17 last year. But the use of cards on Google play store has been banned. So I wonder if there's any other way I could purchase the game when it's out, with the release date less than a month

Actually, the ban is dependent on banks in Nigeria. I bought the game last year too, despite the ban. What I did was change my Google account address to a USA address and bam, I was good to go. 

Now, the ban has been raised by majority banks as it was a CBN policy to place the ban in the first place. But now, it has been relaxed. At least, recently, I bought an app via Google playstore. You don't need to go on to open a new account just like the mate above suggested. You can send me a message to my inbox to further help you.

I'm a Nigerian too

12 hours ago, Ehrick_M said:

Hey man! Try opening an account with Access Bank and request for a Mastercard or Visa debit card. Their customer care assured me they make transactions in other currencies, which should include buying apps from Play Store. I personally haven't confirmed it yet, but I've seen it used for paid ads on Facebook and orders from Amazon. So I think it should work. If it doesn't, try FMCB. Cheers man. 

?? @Ehrick_M