Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Save game location?

Razer

21 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Assuming you're on Android, Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/normal/games.

i do not have a games folder inside my normal folder

Just now, aligempf said:

Have you started a save? The folder should be created when the save starts.

i have saved 3 different saves.

That's strange. What device are you on and have you given the app permission to write to storage?

Are the saves showing in the game?

Edited by aligempf
1 minute ago, aligempf said:

That's strange. What device are you on and have you given the app permission to write to storage?

Are the saves showing in the game?

I am using an Android 7.0 device.

I have also given the app permission to write storage when i opened it for the first time

and Yes, the save games are showing in the game but takes about 3-5 minutes to load (the loading time may just be like that because of my phone)

And sorry about my english, i only started learning the language last year.

Screenshot_20171116-202519.png

That looks like the Android/Data/....etc folder, which is the wrong place.

Please go to Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/normal/games like @aligempf said in the first place. :)

The directory should have files like I've attached. 

Screenshot_20171116-123352.png

3 minutes ago, Putzy said:

That looks like the Android/Data/....etc folder, which is the wrong place.

Please go to Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/normal/games like @aligempf said in the first place. :)

when i open the documents folder its shows nothing

added 0 minutes later

I should just reinstall FMM 2018

Screenshot_20171116-203556.png

Edited by Razer

That's the file path that the saves should be at, if they're showing up in game they must be in there somewhere. Could you try plugging the phone into a computer and checking on there?

1 hour ago, Razer said:

when i open the documents folder its shows nothing

added 0 minutes later

I should just reinstall FMM 2018

Screenshot_20171116-203556.png

Is that not your memory card? Check Internal Storage. Or press the home button before sd card and show what you have

6 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Is that not your memory card? Check Internal Storage. Or press the home button before sd card and show what you have

I merged my Internal storage with my SD card , so technically my SD card is my internal storage, so it only shows SD card if i press the home button.

1 hour ago, aligempf said:

That's the file path that the saves should be at, if they're showing up in game they must be in there somewhere. Could you try plugging the phone into a computer and checking on there?

I plugged it in and browsed my files using my computer, but my computer cannot find it too.

1 minute ago, Razer said:

I merged my Internal storage with my SD card , so technically my SD card is my internal storage, so it only shows SD card if i press the home button.

Have you checked the internal storage? Could be writing there rather than on the SD card.

3 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Have you checked the internal storage? Could be writing there rather than on the SD card.

I no longer have an Internal storage because i merged it with my sd card a long time ago.

29 minutes ago, Razer said:

I no longer have an Internal storage because i merged it with my sd card a long time ago.

So what folders do you have in sd card and in home? Maybe it's in another folder

Edited by sharaziuk

Sa friends when I entered the game I can not play the game registered how do the games come fmmobile 2018 lutfen help

Edited by Eser40-

I have the same problem, my Documents folder is completely empty on internal and external storage. I have an Honor 8 with android 7.0

Hi, i have the same problem however my save game is in good place documents/sport interatives/normal/games 

But when i open fmm18 i don't find my game help me please

On 17/11/2017 at 00:57, aligempf said:

Assuming you're on Android, Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/normal/games.

Ive done this and found the file, but when i open it, it says the file is invaild? Is there anyway i can open it