Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Tactics

Fozz_Quaker

2 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

If some one is able to spend the time to make one and maintain it, then it would be a good addition to the site. 

What would it take to do it Foxy...it is ok to call ya Foxy aint it, lol

4 minutes ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

What would it take to do it Foxy...it is ok to call ya Foxy aint it, lol

The same the the challenge/article index. Write an article that links to each tactic posted. It could even be divided into 3/4/5 at the back sections or 1/2/3/4/5 up front either way. It would then need to be updated every week or couple of weeks to add new tactics that are added to the site.

You have premium membership which along with being staff qualifies you to call me Foxy;)

17 minutes ago, Ashez said:

They'd also need to be sorted by engine. 

Good Point @Ashez

I was thinking about getting each tactic, replicating them in my current save, saving the tactic and uploading them w/credit to the original poster, providing I had permission of course

Edited by Fozz_Quaker
2 hours ago, Fozz_Quaker said:

Good Point @Ashez

I was thinking about getting each tactic, replicating them in my current save, saving the tactic and uploading them w/credit to the original poster, providing I had permission of course

That sounds a lot of work when a post with a link to the OP would be enough.

Yeah I think a post would he fine, I doubt anyone even uses the tactics download feature. 

However you could potentially collect all the tactic presets into a downloadable file? And include the OP link and post to it in each folder etc? A lot of work but people might find a use for being able to download all of Vibes tactical stuff?

Was just something I was thinking about...

I spend a lot of time on buses and was thinking of something to do when sat on buses, and when Missus Fozz is playing Resident Evil on the xbox ?

Wont make any promises, but I will see what I can knock up