Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges European Tour Challenge - FMM18

mcandrew003

European Tour Challenge - FMM18

With the abundance of challenges posted from last year being remastered for this year's game, I thought I'd present one of my first challenges, the European Tour Challenge, and hopefully portray it as a bit more appealing so more people launch an attempt this year. 

Challenge Objective

Europe is such a melting pot of different cultures, religions and general ways of life. One side of the continent can be the complete opposite to the other in terms of lifestyles. So, why not pay a visit to each area of Europe? Or, let each area of Europe visit you! The general premise of the challenge presented before you is to take 2 strikers from each main area of Europe and score 40 goals with each as a minimum target for you to strive towards. Of course, you can surpass this target and aim for a higher score if you wish, it all comes down to the preference of the player. Below are the different areas of Europe and the countries I've picked out for you to choose your hitman from. Just as a referral note, I've left out bigger footballing Nations to block any chance of the challenge being 'too easy' if you will. 

Northern Europe:

Sweden 

Finland

Norway

Denmark

Latvia

So for example, I'd decide to acquire any two strikers from the nations listed above and try to score 40 goals with each. Sounds easy but with he Nations at your disposal it could prove to be a troublesome task, especially with the new, hardened tactical options. 

Central Europe:

Czech Republic

Austria

Slovakia

Switzerland

Croatia

Poland

Romania

Serbia

Bosnia

Ukraine

Southern Europe:

Greece

Bulgaria

Albania

Montenegro 

Turkey

Challenge Rules:

- No reloading 

- No use of any editor

- A career thread is suggested so we can watch and enjoy your progress 

- Have fun! 

43 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

European Tour Challenge - FMM18

With the abundance of challenges posted from last year being remastered for this year's game, I thought I'd present one of my first challenges, the European Tour Challenge, and hopefully portray it as a bit more appealing so more people launch an attempt this year. 

Challenge Objective

Europe is such a melting pot of different cultures, religions and general ways of life. One side of the continent can be the complete opposite to the other in terms of lifestyles. So, why not pay a visit to each area of Europe? Or, let each area of Europe visit you! The general premise of the challenge presented before you is to take 2 strikers from each main area of Europe and score 40 goals with each as a minimum target for you to strive towards. Of course, you can surpass this target and aim for a higher score if you wish, it all comes down to the preference of the player. Below are the different areas of Europe and the countries I've picked out for you to choose your hitman from. Just as a referral note, I've left out bigger footballing Nations to block any chance of the challenge being 'too easy' if you will. 

Northern Europe:

Sweden 

Finland

Norway

Denmark

Latvia

So for example, I'd decide to acquire any two strikers from the nations listed above and try to score 40 goals with each. Sounds easy but with he Nations at your disposal it could prove to be a troublesome task, especially with the new, hardened tactical options. 

Central Europe:

Czech Republic

Austria

Slovakia

Switzerland

Croatia

Poland

Romania

Serbia

Bosnia

Ukraine

Southern Europe:

Greece

Bulgaria

Albania

Montenegro 

Turkey

Challenge Rules:

- No reloading 

- No use of any editor

- A career thread is suggested so we can watch and enjoy your progress 

- Have fun! 

You sure you want to be rockin that profile pic mate?